Students enrolled in vocational schools make up an essential component of the labour market; but, while they struggle to create their professions, they frequently encounter difficulties that are specific to them. Schools specialising in vocational education provide specialised instruction in a variety of disciplines, such as healthcare, construction, and automotive repair, amongst others. The tuition at these schools can be too expensive for many prospective students, despite the fact that they provide their pupils the knowledge and skills necessary for them to achieve success in the careers of their choosing.
At TouchUpDirect, we think that everyone, regardless of where they are financially or what their ambitions may be, should have the ability to achieve those dreams. Because of this, we are pleased to announce the availability of a scholarship incentive for students attending vocational schools.
We are providing one deserving student with one-time financial support in the amount of one thousand dollars to assist them in paying for books, tools, tuition, or any other educational expenditures so that they can move one step closer to reaching their goals. This programme is intended to provide financial support to students who are enrolled in a programme at a vocational school and who are dedicated to establishing a successful career in the field in which they have decided to work.
About the Scholarship Provider:
At TouchUpDirect, we are pleased to produce materials of the finest quality to ensure a successful repair, to provide the best customer service to assist you along the way, and to provide you with confidence by offering a Colour Match Guarantee. These promises are made specifically to you. Our professionals here at TouchUpDirect have put in a lot of time and effort in order to design a wide variety of motorcycle touch up paint colours that are not only brilliant and long-lasting, but also precisely match the paint colours that were used in the manufacturing process. This is due to the fact that we share the same enthusiasm for motorcycles as you do. In addition, we are committed to assisting our customers in maintaining the fantastic appearance of their bicycles throughout the years. Because we are aware that achieving a faultless finish requires more than simply removing paint scratches, we place a high priority on providing expert colour matching services.
Whether it was a year, a decade, or a quarter of a century ago, when you use our expertly formulated range of motorcycle touch up paint, your bike will look as immaculate and brilliant as it did when it left the assembly line. This is true regardless of how long ago it was. Some inexperienced riders have the misconception that revitalising the finish of a motorcycle is a simple process. Time, high-quality supplies, and some prior experience are necessities for a job well done.
At TouchUpDirect, we have eliminated the need for you to make educated guesses in order to choose the motorcycle touch-up paint colour that is most suitable for your motorcycle. Just let us know the year, manufacturer, and model of your motorcycle. If you match your paint colours, you’ll be well on your way to achieving a faultless finish that looks almost exactly like a factory work done by a professional.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): TouchUpDirect
Scholarship Country: $1,000
Scholarship Worth: $1,000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- One worthy student will receive a one-time monetary award of $1,000 to put towards the purchase of books, instruments, tuition, or any other educational expenses that will get them closer to their goals.
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- We are searching for high school seniors who have been accepted into a vocational programme for the fall semester of 2023 as well as undergraduate students who are presently enrolled in authorised vocational, technical, or trade institutions or universities throughout the United States and Canada.
- Additionally, the applicant is required to satisfy the following criteria:
- At least 18 years of age is required to register.
- Required to be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada, or to be in possession of a current and valid student visa.
- You need to be attending or have been admitted to a vocational programme at a US school, college, or university that has received its accreditation.
The TouchUpDirect Scholarship Reward for Vocational School Students is open to all International Students
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- Please compose an essay with at least 300 words on one of the following topics:
- The Contribution of Vocational Schools Towards the Elimination of the Skills Gap
- Your essay should be sent as an attachment in PDF format to scho[email protected], along with the following information:
- Your complete given name
- What kind of school do you attend?
- Vocational/trade area
- Your anticipated date of graduation (this question is just for seniors in high school).
- Please make use of the topic line: Scholarship award of $1,000 from TouchUpDirect | (Your Full Name)
- The Formula for Victory
- Please send your responses to the essay prompts using the instructions given above. The winning essay will be selected by our team during the first week of August 2023, and the winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not answer within seven days, we will select another winner.
- The quality of the applicant’s essay will be the only factor considered for selecting the recipient of the grant. There are no other prerequisites necessary, such as a certain grade point average or an academic transcript
- Each candidate is only permitted to submit a single application. You are required to provide evidence that demonstrates that you meet the prerequisites for participation in the programme.
- By taking part in this scholarship programme, you give TouchUpDirect permission to publish your full name, a photo of you, and the essay you submit on its website and on its social media channels.
- Winners of the scholarship are only eligible to receive it once, and subsequent applications are not accepted. Students who submit their applications but are not chosen to participate may do so again for subsequent semesters.
The application deadline for the TouchUpDirect Scholarship Reward for Vocational School Students is July 25th, 2023