As a leading egg producer in the United States, Rose Acre Farms believes that providing quality eggs and egg products and being a leader in animal welfare go hand in hand. Rose Acre Farms is a United Egg Producer (UEP) certified company, so our husbandry practices conform to rigorous standards designed to provide a high standard of living for all of our birds.
In addition to standards set by UEP, the FDA, and other regulatory entities, Rose Acre Farms goes above and beyond minimum requirements to ensure the health and welfare of our flocks. From giving each bird proper handling and care throughout their life cycles, to staying at the forefront of scientific research on how to maximize a flock’s well-being, Rose Acre Farms is committed to producing high-quality eggs and egg products and leading the way in animal stewardship.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri, North Carolina
- At least 22 years old
- Career interest has to be Agriculture, Animal sciences, Food production/management/services, or Food science/technology.
- High school ranking, GPA, SAT/ACT scores.
- FFA and non-FFA members eligible.
- Applicants majoring in nutrition, livestock management, breeding, genetics, pathology also eligible.
- Preference given to applicants majoring in food science or animal/poultry science.
- Must be resident of Clinton or Iroquois counties in Illinois; Adair, Guthrie, or Madison counties in Iowa; Johnson or Lincoln counties in Missouri; Clinton, Jackson, Jennings, Newton, Pulaski, or White counties in Indiana; Hart, Morgan, or Putnam counties in Georgia; and Hyde country in North Carolina.
- Must have valid mailing address in the U.S.
- Online application goes live Nov. 15.
- Apply online.
How to Apply
The only way to apply is online, but be sure to have all of the requirements required. Along with needing to contact the email or number provided to receive an application. The link provided is solely to the main home page, not to the scholarship application itself.
February 2, 2022