Call for the ETH Summer School 2021 in Switzerland. The ETH Zurich Summer Fellowship welcomes researchers pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. from all over the world. It is a Swiss-funded summer school where robotics education and training will be provided.
All participants will receive practical sessions and tutorials at the training and education center. In addition, candidates will learn about the fundamental concepts of robotics, how the world is evolving in this area, and how innovative ideas can be implemented in this field of study.
This international summer school in Switzerland will provide multiple opportunities for students including Robotics Symposium, Amphibious Vehicle Training, Teleoperated Excavators, UAVs, and Legged Robots. So, what are you waiting for? Go and take this opportunity.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Levels and areas of studies:
Who can participate ?:
All International students can apply.
The value of the scholarship:
- The candidate will receive financial support but must apply for it separately.
- Accommodation will be provided in Wangen a der Aare.
- All candidates would be supervised by international investigations.
- It will be part of the international community and diversity.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Be a master’s or doctoral student.
- Be highly motivated and talented.
- Have a good command of the English language.
- Be motivated to conduct an investigation.
Instructions to apply:
All candidates who are interested in applying should check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- On the official website, there is an online form available to apply.
- The form would take a day or two to fill out.
The form may require the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
Until March 30, 2021.