Taft College Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students. The academic year 2021-2022.
Founded in 1922, Taft College is a public community college located in Taft, California. The mission of the university emphasizes basic skills and service to students. It offers Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degrees, as well as a variety of certificates. Candidates will learn the skills and knowledge necessary to prepare for their future employment and transition from student to professional as seamlessly as possible.
- The scholarship offers $ 1,000.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must be enrolled, as full-time students at an accredited US college or university during the semester in which they are applying to receive the program.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific specialization.
- Students attending online universities can apply.
- To enroll in this awards program, applicants must enter undergraduate courses at the university. Follow the link to complete the application form: Local Business Support Grant; Full name; Email address; Name of the college or university; Mailing address of the college or university; Proof of registration: academic records, registration receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Send it as .jpeg, .pdf or .doc
- An essay that answers the previous questions.
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions.
- Supporting Documents: Write a 1,000-word essay that answers the following questions: What are some of the local businesses that you frequent or use now? Why? Why do you think it is important to support businesses in your community? How do you plan to use your education to help develop and support local businesses?
- Submit proof of enrollment or acceptance letter at an accredited institution of learning. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition invoice. Please note: If you are in the process of applying to colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the opportunity, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
- To gain admission, applicants must have their previous degree certificates.
- Candidates must demonstrate their level of English language by submitting a satisfactory certificate of English language proficiency.
Application Deadline: 09/05/2021