The University of New Haven is now offering Honors Scholarships to new students who want to join their dynamic and friendly community. For the academic year 2022-2023, the scholarship is available.
This award is open to all students, both domestic and international, who have been accepted into the applied undergraduate honors program at New Haven. The students that are chosen will get a $1,000 prize.
International Students and Domestic Students can apply for the University of New Haven Honors Scholarships for International Students, USA 2022-23. Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of New Haven are eligible for the award. The scholarship has an open deadline.
About the Scholarship:
Institution of New Haven is a private, coeducational university in West Haven. Between 2016 and 2017, the university enrolled 1,899 graduate and 4,936 undergraduate students on the Yale Campus, which was founded in 1920. Since 1948, the university has been accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education, and in June 2015, it accepted an invitation to join The New American Colleges and Universities (NAC&U). The university’s College of Business obtained accreditation from AACSB, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, in the same year. The President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll has also been bestowed upon the University of New Haven.
The University of New Haven has five campuses, the major one of which is in Connecticut (CT). The campus, which stretches over 82 acres, is close to the city of New Haven. Orange Campus (CT), Tuscany Campus (Italy), Lyme Campus (CT), and New London Campus are the other campuses (CT). The university introduced a Bachelor of Fine Arts major to its core curriculum when the Lyme Campus opened in 2014. In the same year, the Orange Campus began offering studies, and the satellite campus in Italy was established in 2012. The University of New Haven provides a variety of programs and courses to help students achieve their full potential.
Students have a wide range of alternatives to choose from, including business, hospitality, engineering, criminal justice, natural sciences, computer science and cybersecurity, humanities, and many others. Furthermore, the university provides a variety of online degree programs. It also looks after its international students, who hail from more than 60 different nations. It offers a variety of undergraduate programs as well as international students scholarships and financial aid. Different employment opportunities in different fields are also available in the university, including administration, faculty and clerical.
The university has a long list of well-known graduates in a variety of professions. Ameera al-Taweel (princess of Saudi Arabia), Michael J. Rubio (politician), Steve Bedrosian (baseball player), Tony Sparano (NFL coach), Dorinda Keenan Borer (politician), Harry Boatswain (football player), James McCaffrey (actor), L. Timothy Ryan (Master Chef), Rob Palmer (sports anchor/TV commentator), John M. Picard (Mayor of West Haven, CT), Wayne John (baseball).
The University of New Hampshire has been ranked as the 100th top university in the northeastern United States by US News and World Report. It is known for its engineering programs and follows a 4-1-4 academic calendar. The university’s five colleges, the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Business, the Tagliatela College of Engineering, the Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences, and the College of Fine Arts, provide about 100 undergraduate and graduate degrees. Criminal justice and forensic sciences programs have the most students enrolled, followed by arts and sciences programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of New Haven
Host Country(s): United States Of America
Scholarship Worth: $1000
Study Level: Domestic Students, International Students
Nationality: International Students
The University of New Haven will award $1,000 to the selected undergraduate students.
Eligibility for Scholarship
1. Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
2. Students can apply to any of New Haven’s full-time undergraduate honors programs.
3. Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
4. Applicants must apply for admission to a full-time undergraduate program.
5. Your academic credentials at the time of your admissions decision will be used to make award determinations.
6. To be considered for an academic award, students must have a completed application for admission on file by May 1 for the fall semester or January 1 for the spring semester.
7. Awards are contingent on funds being available.
8. The scholarships are merit-based, and the student must meet our English language competence requirements.
The Honors Scholarships at the University of New Haven, USA is open to domestic students of USA and to all international students.
1. Students can apply for undergraduate admission through the Common Application or their university’s website.
2. The following documents must be presented to the institution by the students:
3. Submit copies of senior secondary/high school records that have been duly certified.
4. Include at least one letter of recommendation from an academic source in your application.
5. Write a personal essay and submit it.
6. All required documentation must be submitted at the time of application.
7. According to the university’s standards, students must present proof of language proficiency.
The application deadline for Honors Scholarships at University of New Haven, USA
is open. So, you can apply now!
Don’t want to apply for Honors Scholarships at University of New Haven, USA?
You can apply for $20,000 Kansas State University Presidential Scholarships in USA – 2022
The Presidential Scholarship, in fact, the largest and most selective scholarship award awarded by Kansas State University, recognizes students who have been truly outstanding, both academically and student leaders, during their high school career. Two Presidential Scholarships are awarded each year.
This award seeks to attract the best students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the K-State student body, both in the classroom and on-campus extracurricular life.
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged according to the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged in work at all or have been engaged in work but could not cover the expenses of their studies Eligible for the scholarship.
• Having financial difficulties in financing a postgraduate college education.
• Have an experience or potential for leadership/community feedback.
For more details click on the link below