Scholarships for the Access Programme are available to applicants who are qualified for Home fees and who are either presently enrolled on an Access to Higher Education degree or who have graduated from an Access programme within the past academic year.
About the Scholarship Provider:
Access Programme Scholarship are Open to Those Who Are Eligible for Home Fees and Who Are Currently Enrolled on an Access to Higher Education ProgrammeGoldsmiths, which was founded in 1891 and has been a part of the University of London since 1904, has a robust academic tradition and is also well-known for its forward-thinking pedagogy and research. Access Programme Scholarship are Open to Those Who Are Eligible for Home Fees and Who Are Currently Enrolled on an Access to Higher Education Programme Students pursuing a master’s degree or a doctorate at Goldsmiths can anticipate being immersed in an atmosphere that encourages academic pursuits, community building, and creative endeavors. They offer graduate courses in a variety of disciplines, including the arts and humanities, social sciences, cultural studies, computer technology, and business. When you become a student here, you will immediately become a part of an illustrious educational tradition that will live on long after you are gone.
There is no other school that has had such a huge impact on the culture that the majority of people live and work in. Goldsmiths is generally recognized as a leading educational and research institution, and among the college’s illustrious list of outstanding alumni are a significant number of notable women working in the fields of the arts and social sciences. The primary campus is comprised of the ancient university building, which was initially opened for use in 1844, in addition to additional department buildings that were constructed more recently. It is situated around a sizable green space that extends over the bustling neighborhood of New Cross. In point of fact, more than twenty percent of Goldsmiths’ student body is made up of students from other countries and regions around the world. Alumni of this prestigious institution include illustrious figures in the arts such as Damien Hurst, Antony Gormley, and Lucian Freud, as well as the Academy Award–winning director Steve McQueen. The offices of the department have been frequented by musicians such as Malcolm McLaren, James Blake, and Katy B, amongst others.
It has been known for a long time that Goldsmiths College is a progressive and forward-thinking institution, and the college encourages its students to behave in the same manner. There are currently twenty different schools and colleges that make up the university. These schools and colleges include everything from the arts and social sciences to computer science and business administration, and they offer degrees at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. The innovative multidisciplinary approach used by the university is one factor that contributes to the institution’s high national rankings and broad reputation for its commitment to research.
Housing priority is ensured for all international students throughout the entirety of their time spent enrolled at the university. There are ten university-approved apartment complexes run by a private operator located within a five-minute walk of the main campus of Goldsmiths. This is in addition to the six buildings that are run by the university itself. There are over 1,400 open positions across the board. Staff workers, such as administrators, resident assistants, and security officers, are ideally situated close to each individual hall. It has been recognized as the top rental location in South East London, and The New York Times has referred to it as a “center for creative brilliance.”
The New York Times has referred to the neighborhood of New Cross in London as a “creative talent magnet,” and the Goldsmiths community, which is compact but formidable, is housed on a single-site campus in that neighborhood. In addition to a flourishing music and arts scene, wonderful eateries, and vibrant cafes, New Cross is home to an exceptionally diverse and eclectic population. In addition to all of that, it is ideally situated close to the center of London, which places you in close proximity to a vast number of attractions, conveniences, and opportunities. Students enrolled in any of the university’s programs have access to Goldsmiths’ state-of-the-art facilities, which include art studios, television and radio studios, and a number of other tools designed to enhance the educational experience students receive at the institution. Because the event calendar at Goldsmith is so full of activities, students are able to effortlessly meet new individuals without ever having to leave campus.
The New Cross campus of the university is located in South East London, and it is well-known for its booming arts and music scene. This scene is known for frequently giving birth to new artists, producers, performers, and innovators who are inventive and ground-breaking. The research that is carried out at Goldsmiths, particularly in the fields of art, design, music, and media and communications, has received a great deal of praise. her Education course, or have graduated from an Access program during the past academic year. her Education course or an Access program.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Goldsmiths, University of London
Scholarship Country: London, UK
Scholarship Worth: £1,000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- Goldsmiths University will provide you £1,000 for each year that you spend studying towards your undergraduate degree.
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- You are required to comply with the general eligibility requirements as well as the restrictions. You are also required to:
- Be enrolled in an Access to Higher Education course at the moment, or have finished and passed an Access programme within the past academic year.
- Be eligible for Home fees
- Be in possession of an offer to study for a first-year undergraduate degree at Goldsmiths for the academic year 2023-2024
- Be enrolled on your first undergraduate degree
- Active students are ineligible to submit an application. Any application that was submitted by a student who is currently enrolled will be discarded.
- The applicants who are successful will be chosen through a competitive process.
- Our Scholarships Coordinator will conduct the preliminary screening of applications based on the qualifying requirements. The subsequent round of the selection process is thereafter open to any and all applicants who satisfy the prerequisite conditions.
- Following this, the applications will be reviewed by an awards committee. Because each member of the selection committee is aware that applicants will bring a diverse set of capabilities, characteristics, and experiences to the table, they will give equal weight to the applicant’s academic record as well as their responses to the questions that were included in the award application form. The members of the panel are aware of the fact that the quality of the writing is not as significant as the content of the responses and how pertinent they are to the questions as a whole.
- A representative from Admissions, one from Widening Participation, and one from an academic department will make up the panel. The committee will evaluate each application based on the criteria that were outlined.
- The panel will decide on the final award recipients as well as the contenders for the reserve position.
- Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
The Goldsmiths University of London 2023 Access Program Scholarship for Undergraduate Home Students, UK is open to all International Students
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application, please visit www.gold.ac.uk on the Goldsmiths University of London website.
- The application process is handled using our website’s application form. From the 20th of February through the 25th of May in 2023, access to this will be available.
The application deadline for the Goldsmiths University of London 2023 Access Program Scholarship for Undergraduate Home Students, UK is May 25, 2023.