The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage students who have demonstrated outstanding community service in high school to continue their efforts throughout their lives and to inspire others to do the same.
Becca’s Closet is a volunteer–led national nonprofit organization that memorializes Rebecca’s project. Becca’s Closet chapter volunteers throughout the U.S. collect and donate formal dresses to high school girls with financial need.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Graduating high school senior anywhere in the United States
- Minimum 2.0 unweighted GPA on a 4.0 scale
• Demonstrated financial need – all pages of 2020-2021 FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) required (www.fafsa.gov)
• Have made an outstanding, documented contribution to his or her local community through service to his/her local community through volunteer service of any kind.
• Will attend a regionally-accredited 2 or 4-year college/university or technical/vocational institution in fall of 2021
• US Citizen, legal resident or DACA-eligible
How to Apply
The link provide takes you right to the application itself.
Up to $1,000 can be awarded but this scholarship does vary.
March 31st, 2022 (The deadline for 2021 has already past so you will need to wait until the next application window is open.)