Loughborough University offers 100% scholarship on tuition fees for postgraduate research students who are not in receipt of some other grants or scholarship. UK/EU students are qualified to apply for this program. This new scholarship is intended to help all the more top students to join their affectionate network of postgraduate specialists taking a shot at a scope of undertakings which plan to illuminate certifiable issues.
Loughborough University instructing and learning offers academic greatness in a wide scope of orders, from the game and exercise science to designing, business, and expressions of the human experience, and was as of late granted Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
The successful student will be awarded in the following fields:
- Arts, English and Drama
- Design School
- Loughborough University London
- Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering
- School of Social Sciences: Geography and Environment; Politics and International Studies; Social and Policy Studies; Communication and Media
- Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences
- Candidates must apply for a Ph.D. in one of the accompanying schools/offices: Arts, English and Drama; Design School; Loughborough University London; Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering; School of Social Sciences; or Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences.
- The plan will be accessible for new Ph.D. students beginning on or after October 2018.
- Candidates must be totally self-financed (without outer subsidizing, e.g. grants or sponsorships).
- Candidates must be full-time students and qualified to pay educational cost expenses at the UK/EU rate.
- The bursary can’t be joined with some other University rebates or honors.
- English Language prerequisite of IELTS band 7.0 or above with at least 7.0 in every segment.
The deadline for application is until August 1, 2018.