This scholarship is offered by Paris Mathematical Sciences Foundation (PGSM).
Study Computer Science or Mathematics in France with everything paid. The Paris Mathematical Sciences Foundation (PGSM) offers a full scholarship of two (2) years for the master’s area in the aforementioned field.
The foundation brings together leading universities in the field, these have first-world laboratories. While you are on a PGSM scholarship, you will receive each of the benefits favoring your stay, allowing you to meet your academic goals on foreign soil.
The scholarship holder will have the possibility of studying at the following higher education institutions: the University of Paris, University of the Sorbonne Paris North, College of France, National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), among others. It is emphasized that all international applicants from any corner of the planet can present their formal registration to be one of the possible winners of the full scholarship in France PGSM.
Full scholarship in France for Foreign Students
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Paris Mathematical Sciences Foundation in conjunction with the following institutions:
- University of Paris.
- Sorbonne University Paris North.
- Sorbonne University.
- University of Paris 1 – Panthéon-Sorbonne.
- University of Paris – Dauphine.
- École Normale Supérieure (ENS).
- College of France.
- National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS).
Levels and areas of studies:
Full-time Master’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
Who can participate?:
International students who reflect high academic level.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The Paris Mathematical Sciences Foundation (PGSM) will award the following prizes to the winners:
- Subsidy of 1,100 euros per month.
- Social security and health insurance.
- Full master’s degree university tuition, (subject to change depending on the level presented by the fellow).
- Roundtrip airfare to and from France in economy class.
- PGSM supports students and promotes their integration into Parisian life. It helps them with their administrative procedures, such as university enrollment and visa application.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be an international student of high academic level.
- Have completed the third year of a Bachelor’s degree or the first year of a Master’s degree in Mathematics or Computer Science.
- Have all valid registration documentation.
- Master the English language, spoken and written. It is unknown whether having knowledge of the French language increases your chances of being selected.
- Submit a formal enrollment to the full-time master’s degree course in Mathematics or Informatics using the online entry system of the Paris Mathematical Sciences Foundation (PGSM).
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Presentation letter.
- Personal statement.
- Passport copies.
- Online application for admission.
- Among others.
To learn more about this prestigious full scholarship program in France for foreign students, visit the official website of the Paris Mathematical Sciences Foundation (PGSM).
Until February 24, 2022.
Paris Mathematical Sciences Foundation (PGSM)