HAN University Offers Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students. The academic year 2021-2022.
HAN University of Applied Sciences, one of the largest universities of applied science in the Netherlands, is ranked 20th in the nation. Its objective is to train, socialize and prepare students for their future professional practice and citizenship. HAN University brings innovation to students in a dynamic, increasingly globalized, and complex society. You want to create opportunities for people to grow as professionals and as individuals. HAN empowers students to become confident and empowered people who look beyond borders. It offers high-quality, intensive education with face-to-face learning.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: The Netherlands
Host: HAN University
Language (s): English
Application Deadline: 10/01/2021
- The scholarship offers between € 2,500 and € 5,000 and € 7,500 – € 12,500 for undergraduate or master’s tuition at HAN University.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a HAN students.
- Applicants must apply to any Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program through HAN University’s online application portal. Those who meet the eligibility criteria will receive an additional email request.
- Students must present the following documents to the university: A letter of motivation; A short video of yourself describing why you want to join HAN and a Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Applicants must have a full 12 years of study and have excellent grades to be admitted to HAN.
- Applicants are required to obtain minimum scores on the following English language proficiency tests: 4 TOEFL IBT – 90; IELTS – 6.5; CAE or CPE.