The Queen Margaret University (QMU) International Scholarships in the UK 2020 are open to international students. The scholarship allows bachelors and master’s programs in the field of all subjects taught at QMU. The scholarship deadline is November 30, 2020.
- Country: England
- Scholarship Sponsor Queen Margaret University
- Scholarship Name: International Scholarships Queen Margaret University
- Year: 2020-2021
- Scholarship Level: Bachelors
- Course specialty: Economics, Management, Law, IT, etc.
- Target Countries: Africans, Americans, Europeans, Maghrebins, Everyone.
- Target group: For all international students.
- Scholarship amount: $ 9,000
- Deadline to apply: November 30, 2020
The University is pleased to offer a number of scholarships of £ 3,000 each to new international students entering their first year of study as part of an undergraduate or graduate program. The scholarship is awarded as a reduction in tuition fees and is available to self-funded students with international tuition fees of more than £ 9,000 for a single year of study.
- Applied for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program at the University.
- Beginning their studies in January 2020.
- Only for self-funded students.
- The supporting statement must also include the applicants’ achievements and a description of the impact of the grant on them.
You can apply for this student grant now or look into applying for the Brunel London University Student Grant.
Read more about the London University Scholarship by scrolling down.
£ 11,000 Brunel London University Scholarship in The United Kingdom 2020-2021
The Brunel Business School (BBS) of Brunel London University offers a number of prestigious scholarships to British and European candidates and to international candidates joining the Brunel MBA in September 2020 and in January 2021 of the 2020/21 academic year.
Scholars of the Brunel Language Center and the London Brunel International Academy can apply for a free bursary after successfully finalizing their pre-master’s course.
Organization: Brunel London
Scholarship Name: MBA Scholarship
Target Countries: Africans, Americans, Europeans, Maghrebins, Everyone.
Target group: For all international students.
Grant amount: £ 11,000
Deadline to Apply: December 20, 2020
It is expected that the successful recipients will take on specific roles as Brunel ambassadors for the Brunel Business School (BBS). Undertakings may involve representing the MBA program at external and internal recruiting and marketing events, organizing seminars and conferences with undergraduate or graduate students, providing reports on each occasion and write a Brunel MBA blog and / or other initiatives, as appropriate. In addition, fellows will also have to assume the mentorship responsibilities required by the BBS. Scholarship winners will be contacted by the MBA or marketing team as participation is required.