The EUDE Honduras Scholarship for online masters, 2021 offers 25 scholarships of 80% for masters with their own degree from EUDE Business School (European Business School) to promote the empowerment of young Mexicans as protagonists of national growth.
Given the current situation that all economies are going through, with a health crisis that has generated a state of employment uncertainty, at EUDE Business School we are committed to facilitating access to postgraduate training for Honduran professionals through the Scholarship Program for Honduras, composed of 25 scholarships of 80% in the academic offer of masters with their own degree in online mode. EUDE Business School has been leading virtual training for more than 25 years and endorses its quality in the training process, as well as the fact that this modality allows students to take health security measures.
The study programs that can be taken are:
1. Master in Business Administration and Management – MBA
2. Master in Digital Marketing
3. Master in Marketing and Commercial Management
4. Master in International Trade and Strategic Management
5. Master in Finance and Financial Management
6. Master in Human Resources , Direction and People Management
7. Master in Business Administration and Management – MBA
8. Master in Digital Marketing
9. Master in International Trade and Strategic Management
10. Master in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
11. Master in Human Resources Management
12. Master’s in Finance and Financial Management
13. Master in Environmental Management and Technology
14. Master in Strategic Marketing and Digital Communication
15. Master in Customer Experience
16. Master in Digital Marketing Manager
17. Master in Digital Advertising
18. MIB – Master in Internet Business
19 Master in Business Administration and Project Management
20. Master in Environmental Project Management and CSR
21. Master in Risk Analysis and Business Management
22. Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence
23. Master in Digital Transformation
24. Master in Web Design and Development
Who awards the scholarship?
EUDE Business School (European Business School).
Up to 80% will be taken off the students’ tuition.
Requirements to apply for the scholarship
Professionals with a university degree and up to 3 years of professional experience can apply for the scholarship.
Application and necessary documents
Make the pre-registration in the master that interests you here.
A EUDE Academic Advisor will contact you and ask for the documentation that accredits your academic and professional merits:
1. University Degree
2. Academic record
4. Identity document
5. Conduct the admission interview.