Swansea University Offers M2A ENGD Postgraduate Scholarship in Engineering; for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023. This project aims to investigate the use of low tin coatings, incorporating a Chromium-Free Passivation Alternative (CFPA) treatment, as an alternative to ECCS without the high capital expenditure required for the construction of new tin coating production lines. trivalent chromium.
The coating shall provide corrosion resistance and provide a suitable surface on which to apply an organic lacquer coating or laminate.
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a public university that strives to be the best university. It is a renowned research-intensive institution emerging as a world-class location for higher education. Swansea University encourages independence and has critical thinking as its core purpose. Swansea students are resilient in the face of global challenges and adapt to the changing world of work. The institution supports its students in mental health and well-being and offers various support services.
The degree to Receive: Doctorate
Place of Study: United Kingdom
Offeror: Swansea University
Application Deadline: 04/03/2022
- The scholarship offers to cover the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £20,000 pa for four years.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate course in Corrosion Behavior and Lacquerability of Passivated Coatings with Low Tin Content.
- Candidates must have a minimum university degree at 2.1 levels or a combination of degrees and equivalent experience at the same level. Hold/aspire to hold a minimum of an upper second class (2:1) honors degree (or equivalent) in a relevant Engineering or Physical Sciences discipline by the project start date. A combination of qualifications or experience equivalent to that level may also be considered at the discretion of the University’s statutory right to live/work in the UK at the start of your studies.
- To apply, applicants must be entering the postgraduate degree at Swansea University. After that, download the application and contact [email protected] to receive the scholarship application details.
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their application.
- For Admission: Students must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement to be admitted.
- Students must have met the university’s English language requirements. IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5+ in each component per application point.