Are you a South African student? DENOSA scholarship in South Africa 2022 is available for South African students. Most scholarships for South Africans are fully funded and cover the entire year of study. Read the eligibility and requirements for the DENOSA scholarship application.
Gone are the times when students miss out on education due to a lack of funds to continue their studies. With the help of the Pick A Scholarship, students can now get scholarships that can fund their education.
As you are here, you cannot be disappointed as Pick A Scholarship is recommended as the best scholarship/scholarship portal in the world. We take care of updating it with the latest news. Scholarships in South Africa.
About Democratic Nursing Organization of South Africa (DENOSA) Scholarship 2022
These Scholarships in South Africa All South African students can access local and international studies. Always visit our site for the latest information on Scholarships 2022 in South Africa.
We love you and we will always be at your service. Remember to use the comment box for any information you don’t understand about it. South African scholarship
The Democratic Nursing Organization of South Africa (DENOSA) is the largest nurses’ union in South Africa, with more than 84,000 members. Founded in 1996, DENOSA is clarified as a voluntary organization for both midwives and nursing professionals from southern Africa.
Even an affiliated Congress of South African Trade Unions (COSATU) and also part of the International Council of Nurses, DENOSA relies on unions in addition to professional development providing instruction to nurses.
Level/field of study
DENOSA will likely award scholarships for these classes:
- Bridge courses and short courses.
- Community Nursing Science
- Community health nursing, psychiatric nursing, and geriatric nursing
- Graduate studies (at a university or technical)
- Clinical Master’s Program
DENOSA Scholarship is taken and hosted in South Africa
DENOSA scholarship is only available to South African students. International Scholarships are available for international students who wish to study abroad in any country.
The scholarship will only cover a small portion of tertiary expenses, so students must have funds to cover the shortfall.
Scholarship recipients will need to reapply for funds each year and funds will be awarded based on academic performance.
Eligibility for DENOSA Scholarship in South Africa 2022
Applicants must meet the following minimum entry standards prior to implementation (please note that if you do not meet each of the prerequisites, an application will likely not be considered):
- South African citizen
- A fully paid member of DENOSA for at least the last 2 years
- A fully paid member of DENOSA for the next academic year (in which the scholarship will be awarded
- Remain as a fully paid member of DENOSA for the entire duration of the scholarship.
- Midwife/registered nurse
- Completed approved post-basic work
- Registered and accepted to study at a recognized University/Technikon/College in South Africa
- Post-Basic Undergraduate Courses (at Technikon/University): Completed a minimum of half of the courses.
- Post-basic diplomas: completed at least half of the courses (for the course of more than 1 year)
- Short Courses – Listed with the South African Nursing Council OR you can motivate how this course will enhance your nursing career (if not listed with the SANC)
- Bridging courses: completed the first year of study
How to apply?
Application forms can be picked up at any DENOSA provincial office.
- Headquarters: 605 Stanza Bopape Street, Pretoria, 0001
- Eastern Cape Office: 5 Gerard Street, North End, Port Elizabeth 6001
- Free State Office: 25A Milner Road, Waverley, Bloemfontein 9301
- Gauteng Office: 6 Berkswell Street, Gresswold, Johannesburg, 2090
- KwaZulu Natal Office: 1320 Durdoc Center, 460 Smith Street, Durban, 4001
- Northwest Office: 0137 Provident Street, AN Lekgetha Building, Mmabatho, 2735
- Limpopo Office: 96 Biccard Street, Polokwane, 0700
- Mpumalanga Office: 23a Steak Street, Nelspruit, 1200
- Northern Cape Office: Permanent Building. cnr. Jones & Du Toitspan ST 2nd Floor, Room 204 Kimberly 8301
- Western Cape Office: 2 First Avenue, Bellville, 7530
Submit clear copies of this supporting documentation along with your completed Form (entry of these documents is required; when items are missing, your program will be discarded):
- Identity document (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary enrollment.
- Entry Level Postgraduate Courses – Proof of coursework completed (on tertiary letterhead)
- Complete academic record (from the tertiary institution)
- A motivation letter explaining how you plan to help DENOSA once you have completed your studies (page 1)
- Proof of affiliation paid to DENOSA.
For any queries related to this scholarship program, please contact DENOSA directly:
Email: email@example.com at