Application for the FA Hayek Scholarships at the University of Canterbury is ongoing for the brightest candidates. The scholarship is available to students who want to pursue honors or master’s programs in the field of economics or political science at university.
Every year a student is offered this scholarship from the University of Canterbury in New Zealand. The scholarship is open to national and international students. The scholarship was established in 1994 by a gift from Alan Gibbs.
The University of Canterbury offers degrees in many courses. It is ranked in the top 1% of universities around the world. It is a truly holistic learning place, made up of 7 outstanding dimensions.
Therefore, if you are a master’s student looking for financial aid to complete your studies at the university, this scholarship opportunity is for you.
TABLE OF CONTENTSHIDE
- What you need to know about the FA Hayek scholarship
- Level / field of study
- Host nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Scholarship value:
- FA Hayek Scholarships Eligibility
- How to apply for the fa hayek scholarship
What you need to know about the FA Hayek scholarship
Each year, a student is offered the FA Hayek Scholarship to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics or political science at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The general conditions for the scholarship areas for the University of Canterbury Masters Scholarship. The scholarship is open to national and international students. The scholarship was established in 1994 thanks to a gift from Alan Gibbs.
Level/field of study
This scholarship supports students to study for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics or Political Science at the University.
The FA Hayek Scholarships is hosted in New Zealand. Check out other scholarships you can apply for to study Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
If you are an international student and wish to study in the UK, this is for your Complete Guide to Obtaining a UK Level 4 Student Visa for International Students.
The scholarship is open to international students. If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to study abroad, you can check our study abroad scholarships available for international students
The fellow will receive $ 16,500.
FA Hayek Scholarships Eligibility
- Students enrolled in a program for a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Political Science at the University can pay for the scholarship with a course weighing between 0.75 and 1.50 EFTS.
- Said program must include a research component of at least 30 points.
- The scholarship is sustainable in the first or second part of a two-year master’s program.
- It is also defensible for a 180-point, one-year master’s degree offered by the Department of Political Science or the Department of Economics and Finance.
How to apply for the fa hayek scholarship
The online application system will begin accepting applications eight weeks prior to the closing date. Apply online
for more information CLICK
Scholarship Deadline: October 15th of each year.