We will go over what scholarships are available from both a domestic perspective and an international student perspective. Thailand has an incredible list of available scholarships that any student would be more than lucky to become a recipient of. Most of the high-end scholarships that are a given out in Thailand will cover complete tuition for an annual year or for the 4-year duration of student’s college career.
We do offer research capabilities for narrowing down searches for Thailand scholarships. Other options include looking at available Thailand educational scholarship resources that are on Thailand’s embassy or government page. Along with private funding companies that are looking to enhance the college career of a number of students.
We will provide some resources as well.
Scholarships in Thailand:
- GO PR Digital Marketing Scholarship for International Students in Thailand
- Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) 2022 Scholarships for Ph.D. Students
- The Thai Government International Postgraduate Scholarship Program
- Fully Funded Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Scholarships
- Fully Funded Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
- Prince of Songkla University Ph.D. Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships for Master’s Degree at Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand
- WUIC Thailand Full Tuition Waiver Undergraduate Scholarships
- Walailak Univ International College Thailand
- Thammasat University to Host MAPS Scholarship Beneficiaries
- Doctoral Scholarships at AIT, Thailand funded by Japanese Government
- Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) Scholarships
- Intel Scholarship for Employees’ and Retirees’ Children Scholarships Program – Offers up to $4,000 USD
- KYTESOL ESL/LEP Student Scholarship Opportunity – Offers up to $1,500 USD
- Matt Fong Asian Americans in Public Finance Scholarship – Offers up to $5,000 USD
- Mahidol Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students – Full tuition coverage and 50% tuition fee coverage are optional with this scholarship opportunity. More than one student will be awarded.
- TIPP Scholarship – Offers a living wage allowance for its recipients.
- PSU-Med ISG Scholarships – Recipients will receive up to 10,000 Baht monthly allowances
- Chulalongkorn University Scholarships for International Students – Offers full tuition coverage and monthly allowance will be gifted to the eligible student who is chosen.
- Petchra Pra Jom Klao Scholarships – Recipients will receive equipment and research coverage, along with tuition and accommodation coverage as well.
The above scholarships show both what is available for domestic citizens living in Thailand as well as for domestic citizens who wish to study outside of Thailand. There are many international scholarships available from the Thailand government and the universities who are looking to attract the best and brightest students from around the world.
Scholarship or Education Resources Available in Thailand:
- Scholarships for Development
- Hotcourses Thailand
- Bureau of International Cooperation Ministry of Education, Thailand
- Scholarship Lab
- The National Science and Technology Development Agency
- The Office of the Civil Service Commission
- C.E. Foundation
- ansinee Scholarship: Full and Partial Exchange Scholarship Program
- American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand Foundation
- Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon Scholarship
- Dhurakij Pundit University Scholarship
- King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi Scholarship
- Thammasat University Scholarship
- Bangkok University Scholarship
- Mahidol University Scholarship
- Chiang Mai University Scholarship
- Sripatum University Scholarship (Bangkok)
This is not a complete list of available scholarship resources but this is a great place to start.