Did you know that Ghana has been declared one of the most peaceful countries that exists today? Or that Ghana is one of the best pollen countries that believe in hope, love, and joyful life experience? This all goes hand-in-hand for domestic and international individuals. Because in Ghana it’s the people that make up such a beautiful country.
The big important look at Ghana is that higher education is highly regarded and the country makes it more than affordable. Between an undergraduate degree and a graduate degree, a student can expect to spend a rough top amount of GHS 64,000 each academic year. In USD this equals to less than $9,000 a year.
- Webster University Ghana Campus
- University of Ghana
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- University of Cape Coast
- University of Education, Winneba
- All Nations University
- University of Mines and Technology
- University of Professional Studies
- Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration
- Ghana Communication Technology University
- Cape Coast Technical University
- Accra Technical University
- Bolgatanga Technical University
- University of Health and Allied Sciences
- University of Energy And Natural Resources
- University of Environment and Sustainable Development
- Ho Technical University
- Wa Technical University
- Sunyani Technical University
- Takoradi Technical University
- Koforidua Technical University
- Tamale Technical University
- Ghana Institute of Journalism
- Ghana Institute of Languages
- National Film and Television Institute
- Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Center
- University of Professional Studies, Accra
- Institution of Local Government Studies
- Ghana Institute of Surveying and Mapping
- Ghana Armed Forces Command and Staff College
The list above is both a mix of public universities and private, but both are open to all international students who wish to continue or begin their field study major work.
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Minor in Africana Studies
- Psychology: General (Minor)
These are simply the main majors that are pursued more so than others. However, history and archeology do fairly well in Ghana which allows excavation digs.
International students often travel to Ghana to end up majoring in one of the 50 languages that exists in the country. This not only brings a more renowned understanding for all international students taking the advantage to learn about a lanague up close and personal, but to actually insist on becoming fluent.
The official academic year begins in August, which is fairly traditional around the world. And because of this August academic welcoming of students from all over, the population of Ghana has doubled in size since 2017. In a really beautiful outcome international students have chosen to stay and become citizens of Ghana. Where they were inspired by the historical legacy that the country has bestowed the whole world.
Right now the most sought after career in Ghana is for teachers or educators. Because many students come in each year, the education sector has had to increase which has numerous teaching careers available.