Full scholarship for Latin ZU CSC students in China. This unique opportunity to study in the Asian country offers international applicants from all over the globe the possibility to train in the area of a master‘s or doctorate full-time for free, the tuition fund will be paid in full by the ZU CSC scholarship, you will also receive a monthly stipend so that you are able to cover other aspects while you are in China.
ZU CSC is a fully-funded scholarship, the main objective of Zhejiang University (ZU) is to encourage and motivate scholarship holders with high academic level courses in order to boost their skills and maintain cooperation agreements with the countries of origin of the appliers. The master’s or doctoral scholarship will shape your professional career in a successful way.
Zhejiang University (ZU) is one of the most recognized higher education institutions in the Asian giant. Thousands of students of various nationalities live there, regardless of ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, politics, the only thing that really determines the acceptance value for the ZU CSC scholarship is the academic level, as well as the desire to excel academically on foreign soil.
Scholarship to study in China with everything paid
Institutions where you will study:
Zhejiang University (ZU), China.
Levels and study areas:
Full-time Masters or Ph.D. in any available subject or field.
Who can participate?
All foreign participants who present a superior academic level are allowed to apply.
Zhejiang University (ZU) through the full scholarship in China CSC will allocate the following awards:
- Full university tuition.
- On-campus accommodation.
- Health insurance.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- Not be resident in China.
- Students and professionals who reflect a high academic level.
- Have good physical and mental health.
- It is important that you master the English or Chinese language, spoken and written. You will need to present a TOEFL certificate with a score above 90 or IELTS with a score above 6.5
- Be under 35 years of age and have a bachelor’s degree if you wish to pursue a master’s degree. For the doctorate, it is required not to exceed 40 years at the time of submitting the admission application and you need to have a master’s degree.
- Submit a formal online application for a full scholarship to China CSC through the Zhejiang University (ZU) online admission system. The entire process must be completed in the English or Chinese language.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- International Student Provisional Acceptance Form.
- Criminal record.
- English or Chinese language proficiency certificate.
- Passport copy.
- Recent photograph.
- Personal statement drafted in English or Chinese and must not exceed the 1,500-word limit.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation in English or Chinese.
- Among others.
This is one of the best scholarships offered in the Asian continent, for this reason, check each requirement on the official website of Zhejiang University (ZU) that you must submit to process a successful application. It is recommended that you carry out the process once you have everything you need.
Until March 31, 2022.
$5,000 Postdoctoral Scholarship to Study Biomedical Course at The University of Copenhagen, Denmark
The University of Copenhagen Offers Postdoctoral Fellowship in Protein Signaling; for talented international students. Academic session 2022/2023.
The University of Copenhagen is the largest educational institution in Denmark, consisting of eight faculties that combined offer more than 200 academic programs. The university is made up of six faculties with more than 100 departments and research centers.
At this university, students can study in a variety of ways, from campus-taught programs to part-time online education. You should feel confident in your abilities to use what you have learned in your working life by the end of the program.
The university offers creative and stimulating working conditions in a dynamic and international research environment.
- The scholarship offers a salary, a pension and the conditions of employment are established according to the agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC (Danish Confederation of Professional Associations). Currently, the monthly salary starts at 35,000 DKK/ approx. 4,700 euros (October 2021 level).
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Acceptable Course(s): Post-Doc in Protein Signaling in the Duxin Laboratory at the NNF Center for Protein Research
- Applicants must have a Ph.D. in biomedical sciences.
- Applicants must have a background in molecular biology, biochemistry, or chemistry, plus they must have publications in internationally recognized journals (at least one publication)
- Applicants must have competent communication skills and the ability to work in a team as well as excellent written and spoken English skills.
- To apply you must register for the postdoctoral position at this university. After registering, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Applicants must submit all of the following documents: Motivated application letter; resume included Education, work/research experience, language skills, and other skills relevant to the position; A certified/signed copy of a) Doctoral Certificate and b) Master of Science Certificate. If the doctorate is not completed, a written statement from the supervisor will be made; List of publications; Names, and contact details of at least two arbitrators.
- The level of English proficiency can, for example, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL exam.