Do you dream of studying in America? Do you want to know more about studying in America before making this decision? Also, do you feel like continuing your postgraduate studies at the best universities in the world?
However, you don’t know where to start or how to apply to an American university. In addition, you should know how to obtain a student visa, if there are scholarship options for you, and much more.
Indeed, if you need to answer all these questions, continue reading. Fortunately, we will try to answer all your questions so that this article becomes a Guide to studying in the United States.
In fact, the United States offers one of the best learning infrastructures in the world. Likewise, it has excellent programs for undergraduate studies, as well as offers a wide variety of specialties.
The type of student visa required for those who wish to study in the United States varies depending on the type of training or program of study.
Basically, there are two types of US Student Visas available to international students:
- An F-1 student visa for those who wish to pursue academic studies.
- Class M visa for non-academic (technical and professional) students.
Student Visa Preparation
- First of all, you must start the application process and make sure that the university you have chosen has accepted your application.
- After completing the application process and acceptance of your application, the University will send you a letter confirming your admission and an institution authorized by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for registration (I-20 for an F-1 visa) of nonimmigrant international students. You must read and sign this form.
Scholarship for women in America
WPLN Leadership Program for Women in America. This study abroad opportunity is seeking women who wish to train in specific areas. The main objective of the full eight (8) month scholarship called WPLN is to benefit this gender who are interested in training and expanding opportunities in the public sector.
In this program, they will obtain knowledge and personal development to cover important positions and become leaders. It will also be able to face important challenges such as design activities, marketing, branding, and data management.
This global training project for women is also recognized for offering the same opportunities to applicants regardless of origins, cultures, religions, and ethnicity, among others. WPLN is an innovative program that seeks to support the growth and increase of women in public sectors, in addition to having fellows whose task is to support this important mission.
Training scholarship in the United States
Institutions where you will study:
Women’s Public Leadership Network (WPLN), United States.
Levels and study areas:
Training in the public sector.
Who can participate?:
International women who demonstrate an excellent academic record.
WPLN will allocate the following prizes:
- $1,250 monthly stipend.
- Opportunity to attend face-to-face training in Washington DC
- Access to the national summit organized by WPLN.
- Meetings with women leaders.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- Being a woman who demonstrates an excellent academic level, in addition to showing interest and supporting the growth of women in the public sector.
- Have knowledge and skills in the non-profit field.
- Ideas to highlight the participation of women in the public sector and objectives for WPLN.
- Submit an online application for the United States Training Scholarship through the WPLN web portal.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Personal statement.
- Passport copies.
- Online admission application.
- Among others.
Do you want to apply to this scholarship for women? Visit the official website of WPLN and check every detail to be a happy winner of the full scholarship in America.
Until June 30, 2022.