study in japan
Have you thought about studying in Japan? You don’t have to look any further. Japan has high-quality education for foreign students of all ages and levels of knowledge of the language. If your goals are to obtain a scholarship to enter the best Japanese universities, enjoy a summer of movies or simply learn the culture while touring Tokyo, Japanese courses are for you.
Dare to study in Japan, a meeting place between tradition and modernity. Tokyo is one of the largest cities in the world with 13 million inhabitants and more than 30 million counting the entire metropolitan area.
Discover all its corners while practicing Japanese 24 hours a day with locals and other students. Be sure to visit the Imperial Palace in Hibiya, or browse the designer shops in Ginza. Are you learning Japanese to use in business? Then go to Nihombashi and visit the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
You can find almost any electronic device imaginable in Akihabara, or experience the nightlife of the city of Shinjuku. Every corner of Tokyo is exciting in its own way, making it easy to find local places to suit your tastes when studying in Japan.
How to study in Japan?
- Course: Select the program that best suits your preferences. We have flexible Japanese courses to learn during the summer, learn about the business world, or prepare to access the best scholarships and universities in Japan. Check out all study abroad courses, and explore our Asian language schools in South Korea, China, or Singapore.
- Destination: Explore all the options we offer at our beautiful Tokyo school. We have modern facilities, native teachers, and the latest technology so you can learn Japanese quickly. We plan something special for each student.
- Duration: You can decide to stay as long as you need to learn Japanese. We have courses of 2 weeks, 3 months, 6 months or even a full year. You can request to extend your course to travel around the country or see all of Asia. We start a new program every Monday of the year.
- Accommodation: We offer you our host families so you can learn all about Japanese culture from the locals, or student residences if you need more independence. You will have a comfortable room, with breakfast included and you will feel at home.
- Price: It will depend on the options with which you build your course, the length of your stay, the type of accommodation, and the number of classes. But don’t worry, we adjust to your budget so you can design the ideal program for you.
- Fun: Finally, all you have to do is pack your suitcase, a basic Japanese dictionary to read during the flight, some sunglasses, and your personal documents. We take care of planning the rest: flights, travel insurance, and student visa.
What are the advantages of studying in Japan?
There are many advantages of studying in Japan. The first is that you will learn the Japanese language perfectly, which will give you an important advantage when looking for a job or doing business since Japan is the 3rd largest economy in the world.
Additionally, Japan has prestigious educational centers such as the universities of Tohoku and Kyoto, in which prestigious scholarships and places are offered to international students. If you are looking to give your academic profile a boost, studying in Japan will open the doors of Asia to you.
Where can you study in Japan?
The academy is centrally located and connected to the main communication routes, so it will be very easy for you to go out and explore the city as soon as you leave class. We are a 15-minute walk from the famous shopping district of Harajuku and the amazing Meiji Temple. We have modern facilities, native teachers, and a language laboratory equipped with the latest technology so you can learn Japanese at full speed.
Full virtual internship in Japan? Training at the University of Tokyo from your home nation is possible with this fully-funded online UTRIP internship program. This prestigious project allows fellows to acquire knowledge and skills in the fields of Natural Sciences.
The online internship subsidizes international students who want to prepare at a higher level without leaving their country. This is a unique opportunity that provides real-time learning, you do not have to travel to complete this training.
Once you are selected to participate in it, you will be working together with professionals who will supervise and guide you on your research path. Upon successful completion of this important international preparation, you will have new skills and knowledge that you can apply to your university career or professional work. The applicant must be pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree.
It should be noted that the full online internship for Latin Americans was designed after the COVID-19 pandemic. This method of studying virtually is an alternative to training obtained on the campus of the University of Tokyo.
study from home
Institutions where you will study:
University of Tokyo, Japan.
Levels and study areas:
Full online internship in the field of Natural Sciences.
Who can participate?
International students from anywhere in the world who are pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree.
The University of Tokyo through the UTRIP full internship program will allocate the following awards:
- Full registration.
- Waiver of participation costs.
- Full access to research from the University of Tokyo.
- Training from your country of origin.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- International students who are studying at universities outside of Japanese territory.
- Be pursuing a full-time undergraduate or master’s degree.
- Have time to attend each of the UTRIP online internship classes.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Submit a formal online application for the full virtual internship through the official website of the University of Tokyo.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records, each copy must include your personal information, the university you are attending, your year of admission, and a list of courses completed with all grades.
- Letter of recommendation.
- 700-word personal statement.
- The curriculum includes a photo and work experience.
- Among others.
Interested in winning this internship in Japan? Visit the official website of the University of Tokyo and check every detail you need to know to get a place in this excellent online training.
Until May 25, 2022.