Application is ongoing for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2021. The BI Presidential Scholarship is offered to ensure that education is accessible to everyone in Norway.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- About the BI Presidential Scholarships
- Level/field of study:
- Field of study:
- Host Nationality:
- Eligible Nationality:
- Number of Awardees
- Eligibility requirements:
- Scholarship value:
- Selection process:
- Duration of the program:
- Application Process
- Deadline for application
- WE RECOMMEND IT
About the BI Presidential Scholarships
The Norwegian Business School, which has tried to present an easier way of doing business, has started the BI Presidential Scholarships. Access to quality education and the right tools have always given the country an advantage over the other.
Level/field of study:
This scholarship is packaged for students who have struggled to advance their education after their bachelor’s degree.
The beauty of this scholarship is that it is not limited to a particular group of people.
There is a myriad of courses for students to follow at universities scattered throughout the city of Norway.
This program also connects students from different countries with a platform where they can learn, learn, and solve the challenges they face.
Field of study:
Each student has access to various courses that they can take at different universities in Norway.
BI Presidential Scholarships will be taken at select universities across the country. Norway.
BI Presidential Scholarships are for international students from different countries around the world.
Number of Awardees
There are more than 24 awardees expected to come out of this scholarship program.
Eligibility requirements :
Exceptional students will receive top priority in the BI Presidential Scholarships.
This connotes that students with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent higher-level rating on international grading scales will be considered highly.
The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the program based on the following conditions established below.
Documentation of financial needs to cover living costs must be established in the financial plan.
Conditions for the second year:
1. Complete progression of the study (60 ECTS) in the first year.
2. Minimum GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completing the first year (60 ECTS).
This scholarship covers the full tuition and living expenses for the first year of study and is also renewable for the second year.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the BI Presidential Scholarships will be carried out by a team of smart professionals who will manage the process.
Duration of the program :
The BI Presidential Scholarships will span a two-year period covering the time of the program.
To apply for this prestigious scholarship, the candidate must:
- Submit a written essay stating why you should be considered for the offer.
- Upload this essay on the online application portal
Deadline for application
The deadline for applicants interested in the BI Presidential Scholarships is March 1, annually.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND THE ARES INTERNATIONAL FULL SCHOLARSHIPS
During each year, the ARES International Full Scholarship Program seeks to benefit and support foreign applicants (it only accepts registrations from students who come from four Spanish-speaking countries) who have as their dream and goal to study in Belgium. It is carried out and executed in conjunction with different universities and institutes of the aforementioned nation.
The award covers the entirety of a master’s course or advanced training study that lasts from four (4) to six (6) weeks.
This new year 2022 began with the opening of the full international scholarships for foreigners, called ARES in Belgium. This fantastic offer enables the student community to successfully complete an academic career at high-level European universities. With this support, each participant is motivated to train as a leader in the area they select.
Do you want to make a representative change in conjunction with the community? This project is the right way to turn dreams into real experience, the Government of Belgium will support your academic path by giving that necessary boost.
The ARES Scholarship for International Students aims to deepen your skills in the fields related to the development of the globe. By merging quality education, relevant professional experience, and hands-on skills, you will be able to drive transformations across the globe through this refined learning and development platform.
Study Master in Europe
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Universities and institutions related to the ARES program in Belgium.
Levels and areas of studies:
Master’s degree or advanced course in the following areas:
- Food Technology.
- International Development.
- Human rights.
- Microfinance, among others.
Who can participate?:
Applicants from the following nations can apply to the program:
The worth of the scholarship:
The ARES international program scholarship covers international travel expenses, living expenses, registration fees, insurance, and housing subsidies, among others.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be an international student from any of the nations mentioned above.
- Be under 40 years of age to apply for the full-time master’s degree and not exceed 45 for the advanced course.
- Possess relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two (2) years after graduate studies, or three (3) years after their studies if the applicant has obtained a graduate degree from a university in a country industrialized.
- Submit the formal application to the full-time master’s degree or advanced course through the official website of the ARES international financial support project.
- Having a broad command of spoken and written French, it is necessary that you have a certificate that supports it. In case of not handling it in the most appropriate way, the ARES program will insist that the applicant commits to learning French in order to participate in daily life in Belgium.
Instructions to apply:
Enter the following information at the time of formal registration: academic transcripts, previously obtained university degrees, certificate of French language proficiency, copies of passport, personal statement, among others. To learn more, visit the official website of the ARES International Program.
Until January 28, 2022.