The University of Navarra announces the XIX Edition of the ALUMNI UNIVERSITY OF NAVARRA SCHOLARSHIP Program, corresponding to the 2022-23 academic year.
The University of Navarra is a private research institution in Spain, considered one of the most prestigious in the country. There are six campuses located in Spain, Germany, and one even in New York, so there are plenty of travel options available for adventure seekers. However, the main campuses are located on the southeastern border of Spain in Pamplona. The University of Navarra offers a wide range of scholarships to many international students each year.
The Program is aimed at those students who wish to pursue their Degree Studies at the University of Navarra, have an excellent academic record and possess the necessary human qualities that allow them to complete their studies, but who would not be able to enroll without financial aid.
The ALUMNI UNIVERSITY OF NAVARRA SCHOLARSHIP Program is financed by the generous collaboration of former students of the University of Navarra and other people and institutions aware of the social work that the University of Navarra carries out in the training of people.
The beneficiaries of the Alumni Scholarships acquire the moral commitment to collaborate with this same Program at the time and amount that their economic situation allows, according to their loyal criteria.
Study Undergraduate at the University of Navarra
Institutions where you will study:
University of Navarra, Spain.
Levels and study areas:
Bachelor/Degree studies in the following areas:
- Natural, Exact and Computer Sciences
- Social and Legal Sciences
- Engineering and Technical Sciences
Who can participate?:
Students from the following countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
The endowment of the Alumni scholarships of the University of Navarra:
The Alumni Scholarship plans to pay for the necessary expenses, enrollment, and/or accommodation to study at the University of Navarra, always complementing the economic effort made by the family.
Based on the individualized-study of each application, in which the scholarships and public aid to which the candidate can access are taken into account, the amount of the Alumni Scholarship is established, which will be applied, in the first place, to the cost of the tuition, and if there is a remaining amount also to accommodation.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- Obtain or plan to achieve a minimum average grade of 8.50 points out of 10 in Baccalaureate or equivalent studies.
- That the year of birth of the applicant is not earlier than 2003. Exceptionally, each of the cases in which academic performance has affected this requirement will be assessed in a particular way.
- Demonstrate a clear economic need of the family unit that justifies the application for the scholarship, without whose help they would not be able to study at the University of Navarra.
- Be admitted to a Residence Hall attached to the University of Navarra or apartments attached to them, where you will reside for at least the first two years of your degree.
- Not be in possession of a degree equivalent to the studies to be taken during the 2022-2023 academic year at the University of Navarra.
- Enroll for a full academic year (minimum 60 credits).
Instructions to apply:
Applications will be submitted until April 30, 2022, through the computer application available on the official website of the University of Navarra.
Request the Study of Cost and Scholarships in the Portal.
Once the Study of Cost and Scholarships has been requested, the applicant will see the result and if they meet the requirements established in the regulations, they will be provided with the link to the online form for Alumni Scholarships. You must complete the application and attach the documentation within the established deadlines.
In those cases deemed appropriate, the Study Financing Office will contact the applicant for the purpose of holding an interview.
Until April 30, 2022.
University of Trieste Medical Physics Master’s Scholarship, Italy 2022
The ICTP, International Center for Theoretical Physics, and the University of Trieste Offer a Master’s Scholarship in Physics; for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023.
The Abdus Salam International Center for Theoretical Physics is an international research institute for the physical and mathematical sciences. It was founded in 1964 by the late Nobel Laureate Abdus Salam and has been a driving force behind global efforts to promote scientific expertise in the developing world.
ICTP seeks to fulfill its mandate by providing scientists from developing countries with the continuing education and skills to enjoy long and productive careers. The ICTP has been a major force in stemming the scientific brain drain from the developing world.
The degree to Receive: Master’s Degree
Place of Study: Italy
Offeror: University of Trieste
Language(s): English / Italian
Application Deadline: 04/30/2022
- The scholarship offers full support, including travel, registration fees, and a monthly stipend of €900 in the first year and €1,000 in the second.
- Eligible course or subjects: Master’s Program in Medical Physics at ICTP.
- Applicants must be from a developing country.
- Applicants must have good university performance, research activity, and professional experience.
- To apply: Candidates can log in to the center’s online portal and make applications for admission. All eligible applicants will be automatically considered.
- Applicants are required to submit a CV, a college degree transcript, and may also submit a letter of recommendation from experienced scientists familiar with the applicant.
- Applicants must have an adequate command of the English language.