The Lund University Offers Scholarship Undergraduate and Master’s degrees in various fields, for international students successful. The course begins in August 2022.
About the University
The University of Lundis one of the most prestigious universities in Sweden and Scandinavia. It was founded in 1666 and is the second-oldest higher education institution in Sweden.
Its geographical situation allows it to be close to Denmark and northern Germany. It has an excellent academic reputation with a large number of researchers and teachers who visit this center attracted by its quality of teaching.
Its programs are oriented towards traditional teaching as well as specialization in areas such as commercial aviation and fine arts. It excels in the acquisition of skills thanks to continuous training and advanced education programs for public and private sector employees.
Its campuses are distributed in the cities of Malmö and Helsingborg. In the city of Lund, its main buildings are located near the Lund Cathedral, in the historic center of the city, although it also has schools and faculties distributed throughout other areas of Lund.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Study Place: Sweden
Offeror: Lund University
Application Limit: 01/17/2022
- The scholarship offers to cover 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% of the tuition.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
Countries that can apply for this scholarship:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Asian countries
- African countries
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country outside the EU / EEA (and Switzerland) and must pay a tuition fee.
- Candidates must apply for admission for Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in the regular application rounds for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS)
- Do not apply if you do not meet the admission requirements to Lund University, if you have not selected a Lund University program/course as your first choice/choices in university admissions, or if you cannot secure the necessary funds to cover the costs of living, as required by the Swedish Immigration Board To apply for a Lund University Global Scholarship, you must first apply for the independent program (s) or course (s) you wish to study at the University of Lund using the online national application website, www.universityadmissions.se. Once you have made a full application for a degree program or independent courses of at least 30 ECTS credits and have paid the application fee, you will be able to apply for the scholarship on the official website during the scholarship application period. They must be proficient in the English language.
- Applicants should visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
How to apply:
Visit their official website to apply for this student grant.