Talent Attraction Scholarship Program for undergraduate studies at the University of Jaén in Spain.
This program finances 108 scholarships for international students of excellence who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the University of Jaén with the objectives of:
- Promote the internationalization of the student body of the Degrees of the University of Jaén.
- Facilitate the access of international students to undergraduate studies adapted to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- Promote the attraction of students of excellence to undergraduate studies at the University of Jaén
Study Undergraduate in Spain 2022
Institutions where you will study:
University of Jaen, Spain.
Levels and study areas:
Undergraduate studies in the following areas:
- Degree in Hispanic Philology
- Degree in History of Art
- Degree in Geography and History
- Degree in Environmental Sciences
- Degree in Business Administration and Management (group in English)
- Degree in Statistics and Business
- Degree in Tourism
- Degree in Management and Public Administration
- Degree in Labor Relations and Human Resources
- Degree in Geomatics and Topographic Engineering (Campus Jaén)
- Degree in Civil Engineering (Campus Linares)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Campus Linares)
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (Campus Jaén)
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (Campus Linares)
- Degree in Industrial Chemical Engineering (Campus Linares)
- Degree in Mining Technology Engineering (Campus Linares)
- Degree in Energy Resources Engineering (Campus Linares)
- Degree in Telematics Engineering (Campus Linares)
- Degree in Telecommunications Engineering (Campus Linares)
Who can participate?:
Students from the following countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
- Coverage of 100% of the registration fees for the credits required to pass the chosen program (240 ECTS for Bachelor’s degrees).
- 100% coverage of credit recognition expenses for those students who request it.
- Health insurance (illness/hospitalization), repatriation, accidents, and civil liability during the period of validity of the scholarship.
- An economic amount of €2,200 per year per candidate, for accommodation and/or maintenance expenses. The price of accommodation and plane tickets will not be fully covered by this scholarship. The beneficiaries will be able to use €2,200 to cover part of the expenses. You can find an approximation of the costs of living in Jaén or Linares.
- In justified cases, other necessary expenses may be covered during the stay at the University of Jaén.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- Have completed high school or equivalent (high school).
- Have a minimum grade of 7 on a 10-point scale in the studies in the previous section.
*The renewal of the scholarship for a total of 4 years of undergraduate studies will be subject to obtaining satisfactory academic results.
Instructions to apply:
Applications will be submitted until April 5, 2022, through the computer application available on the official website of the University of Jaén.
Along with the application form, the following documentation must be submitted in electronic format (pdf):
- Copy of passport or identity document.
- Certification of your academic record with grades.
- Certification accrediting knowledge of the English language (if applying for the Degree in Business Administration and Management).
Optionally, together with the application, it can be sent in electronic format (pdf):
- Copy of the academic degree or the document that certifies the completion of studies.
Until April 5, 2022, at 23:59 Spanish time
Social Cs Economics Masters Scholarship University of East Anglia
The University of East Anglia Offers Masters Scholarship in the Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences ; for successful international students . Academic session 2022-2023.
The University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich, England. Established in 1963 it is one of the best universities in the world, with beautiful campuses, welcoming communities and supportive employees. It is a prestigious university with a reputation for academic and scientific prowess.
The university offers students a wide range of career options in education, community, and culture. Students have various opportunities to develop their talents and build a good future in the subjects of their choice. He prides himself on his solid research on real-world issues including cancer, dementia, and climate change, water security, and politics.
Degree to Receive: Master ‘s Degree
Place of Study: United Kingdom
Offeror: University of East Anglia
Application Deadline: 05/31/2022
- The scholarship offers £19,000 – £9,500 and tuition fees.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Economics, Finance and Economics, Experimental and Behavioral Economics and MSc in Competition Economics and Policy.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must enroll in the graduate program.
- To apply, applicants must enter a graduate program at the university. A separate application for the scholarship is not necessary.
- Applicants must submit academic transcripts from all schools previously attended.
- To be admitted, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic performance and meet the entrance requirements.
- Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences
- Applicants must demonstrate an acceptable level of the English language before being admitted to any course or programme.