Scholarship for undergraduate students and CCH Naucalpan, in adverse socioeconomic circumstances, to receive food in UNAM dining rooms.
The UNAM scholarships for nutritional support are offered by the National Autonomous University of Mexico and its General Secretariat, with the support of the UNAM Foundation and the Carlos Slim Foundation through the General Directorate of Educational Orientation and Attention (DGOAE).
Undergraduate and CCH Naucalpan students in adverse economic circumstances are invited to participate in the Nutritional Support Program (PAN), which consists of providing breakfast or lunch, during the working days of the 2023-1 semester.
COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
The support is compatible with the Connectivity scholarship, Tablet with Connectivity, UNAM Maintenance, and Scholarship to reduce Low Academic Performance.
The support consists of providing the beneficiaries of the program with food (breakfast or lunch) provided free of charge during the 2023-1 semester according to the official UNAM calendar.
What are the requirements to obtain one of the UNAM Scholarships for nutritional support?
1. Be enrolled at UNAM, in the current semester or year according to the calendar of each campus, in the school system.
2. Not have any other financial or in-kind benefit, granted by another public or private organization for their education at the time of requesting the support and during the time they receive the benefit of the program, except for those allowed in the compatibility of this call.
3. Come from households whose family income is equal to or less than six monthly minimum wages.
4. Irregular students (who have not studied or accredited the subjects in accordance with the provisions of the study plan in which they are enrolled), without considering the average.
5. Regular students with an average less than or equal to 7.99.
6. New students at the undergraduate level with an average less than or equal to 7.99 in high school.
7. Have an email account, with the Unique Population Registry Code (CURP) and with a telephone number where they can be reached.
8. Register the scholarship application through the Scholarship Portal in the INTEGRA System (https://www.integra.unam.mx)
a. Not having been sanctioned in accordance with the provisions of the University Legislation.
1. Have made effective use of the service in the previous semester of 2022-2.
2. Have answered the six-monthly evaluation survey of the Nutritional Support Program in the “Survey” Module of the INTEGRA System. (https://www.integra.unam.mx) of the semester 2022-2
3. The applications of the students will be considered, as long as the Faculty or Campus of origin makes the application (validation of compliance with requirements) of the student in the INTEGRA System and additionally meets said requirements according to what is reported by the General Directorate of School Administration.
How do I apply?
The application for admission to the scholarship is made through the Scholarship Portal in the INTEGRA System (https://www.integra.unam.mx).
PROCEDURE TO RENEW OR ENTER THE PROGRAM
a. Those interested in applying for the scholarship should enter the DGOAE page (https://www.dgoae.unam.mx) or the Scholarship Portal (https://www.becarios.unam.mx ) to read the call and later register in the INTEGRA System (https://www.integra.unam.mx), provide a username and password, as well as fill out the official application for admission to the scholarship, answering the socioeconomic questionnaire, until “Finish” the scholarship application.
b. The reception of applications will be from July 1 until 23:59 p.m. (Mexico City time) on July 27, 2022. This period is non-extendable.
c. The faculties, schools, campuses, centers, and institutes of the UNAM must “apply”, through the “validate the application” module, in the INTEGRA System, the applications of the applicants who are registered and who do not have support ( for the same purpose or the exceptions marked in the compatibilities). The above, from July 1 to 28, 2022. Students who are not nominated in a timely manner may not be considered to continue in the beneficiary selection process.
d. The DGOAE will review the registered applications of the applicants and will present the information to the Technical Committee of the Program for the selection of the beneficiaries.
and. The Technical Committee of the Program will make the selection of beneficiaries. 6. Any situation not foreseen in this call will be analyzed by the Technical Committee of the Program.
How is the intern selected?
PRIORITIZATION CRITERIA FOR ALLOCATION
1. Not having another scholarship or support.
2. Students with greater economic need (SEIF Family Income Estimation System)
3. Students who belong to study areas 1 and 2.
4. Irregular renewal students who meet the requirements of this announcement and
5. Irregular students with less difference of credits. d) Irregular students with the highest average.
6. Regular students with an average less than or equal to 7.99 ordered from highest to lowest.
7. The allocation of the supports, as well as the distribution by campus, will be ruled by the Technical Committee of the Program, based on the fulfillment of the requirements and will be subject to the budget availability of the program, granting up to 10,570 supports.
What else do I need to know?
RIGHTS OF THE BENEFICIARIES. The beneficiaries will have the right to:
1. Receive notification of the allocation of support through INTEGRA.
2. Receive the service in the indicated cafeteria with the periodicity stipulated in this call. Receive a balanced meal (it is the obligation of the person in charge of the Program in the Faculties and campuses to verify this point).
PUBLICATION OF RESULTS
a. The Program Technical Committee will publish the results of the beneficiary selection process on August 8, 2022, through the INTEGRA System (https://www.integra.unam.mx).
b. The benefited students must follow the procedure indicated by their FACULTY OR SCHOOL, in order to start their consumption.
CANCELLATION OF SUPPORT
1. In the event that the student does not complete the process in a timely manner.
2. When the beneficiary provides false statements or information.
3. Due to temporary leave or suspension of studies.
4. When it is detected that the student transfers, markets or misuses the benefit.
5. In the event that the student does not consume for 10 days in the corresponding month (which must be notified by the Scholarship Liaison of the faculty or campus, in order to withdraw the student from INTEGRA). When the beneficiary does not answer the biannual evaluation survey of the Program regarding the cafeteria service.
Deadline to apply: July 27, 2022