Apart from the educational opportunities that Turkey offers to national and international students to help them improve their knowledge and experiences.
It also offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study at the most prestigious universities in Turkey. One such scholarship is the Türkiye Master & Ph.D. Graduate Scholarships.
These scholarships are competitive government-funded scholarships awarded to international students and researchers to pursue full-time degrees and research programs at the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
The record says that so many international students have been able to realize their academic dream through these scholarships.
In this post, we have included relevant information about the Türkiye Master & Ph.D. Graduate Scholarships, Turkey 2024, and how you can be a winner.
What you need to know about Türkiye scholarships
The objective of the program is to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation between countries and mutual understanding between societies.
Interestingly, what makes the Türkiye Scholarships unique is that it not only includes financial support but also provides university placement to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
Turkey offers multiple fully-funded scholarships for full-time or short-term programs at Master’s and Ph.D. Türkiye Scholarships also provide assistance in all necessary services and procedures for an international student to feel at home in Turkey, including;
- Tuition fee
- Monthly salary
- Free accommodation
- Round trip air ticket (economy class – only once)
- One-Year Turkish Language Course
- General health insurance
- Academic/Cultural Programs Organized by Türkiye Scholarships
- For Master students 950 TL per month
- Ph.D. students 1,400 TL per month
- For research grants of 3,000 TL
Eligibility for Türkiye Scholarship Graduate Program
To be eligible for these Türkiye Master & Ph.D. For Graduate Scholarships, applicants must follow all the given criteria:
- Applications for the Türkiye Scholarships 2024 will be open between November 1 and 30 for citizens of the following countries: Angola, Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Brazil, South Africa, South Korea, Kenya, Colombia, Costa Rica, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Paraguay, Peru, Rwanda, Singapore, Chile, Thailand, Uganda, Uruguay, New Zealand, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Applications will be open to applicants wishing to study at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels.
- Candidates must not be older than 21 years for a bachelor’s degree, 30 years of age for a master’s degree, and 35 years of age for a doctorate.
- Applicants applying for the Türkiye Scholarships must be a graduate or graduates at the end of the current academic year.
The programs open for application are master and doctoral programs, that is, applicants who wish to study at the master and doctoral levels.
Scholarships are available in all subjects at all levels. You can also access other scholarships for postgraduate students and apply for them.
The scholarship can be taken in Turkey.
The scholarship program offers programs in the 50 best and most prestigious universities in Turkey and offers a compulsory one-year Turkish language course which ensures that all students get acclimatized and adapt to the social and cultural environment in which they live.
The scholarship is open to all international students.
Türkiye Master & Ph.D. Graduate Scholarship Application Procedure
As part of the 2024 application and assessment process, to facilitate and expedite the last stages of your admission;
- Candidates must meet the criteria of the university and department of their choice.
- If requested by the university or department, candidates must submit the necessary documents, such as SAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, etc.
- Applications from candidates who do not submit the required documents will not be considered.
- In the application system, the universities and departments that candidates can choose will be available according to the educational background of the candidate.
- Candidates can only choose universities and departments available to them in the system. It is not possible to choose an additional university or department that is not available in the system.
Call the Center at 0850 455 0982 or email [email protected].
How do I sign up?
To apply for the scholarship, you need to register before starting an application. All candidates must present the following documents during the online application :
- A valid national identification document or a valid passport
- A recent photo of the candidate (please note that the photo you upload to the application system must be a correct image of you, non-identifiable photos of the candidate will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of graduation.
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS… etc. If required by the chosen university and program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university and program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for Ph.D. applicants only)
Visit the official website of the Türkiye Scholarship Graduate Program
Türkiye Master & Ph.D. Graduate Scholarships Application Deadline
Applications for Türkiye Scholarships for 2023 have been closed. It closed on February 20, 2023. However, it is an annual scholarship. You can always apply here.