International students who want to further their master’s degree in Australia will have a chance to join the Law Scholarship offered by the University of Queensland. For the academic year of 2022-2023, the university will be opening an opportunity for the international students who will be commencing their master’s degree, the Law Scholarship will be intended for the students who can demonstrate their academic excellence.
To help the students with their admission in higher education in the Law field, the university will be offering a tuition fee reduction for those who can demonstrate their academic excellence at the university. Aiming to support and develop leaders in today’s generation, the university will be awarding four international students in able to fulfill the student’s future goals.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Queensland
About the Provider
The university is public research in Brisbane Australia and was founded in the year 1909, one of the oldest universities that are considered to be the leading and ranked one in the World. with its mission to deliver excellent research, education, and engaging students to the communities and the local and international partners.
The highest standard education that applies to every lesson they thought in class and in personal aspects will deliver a great impact to every student and its community. The creative way in seeking progress is to value the fresh ideas and perspective to game-changing opportunities and innovations.
The university not only provides high-quality education but also provides care and an empowered environment.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Masters
- Area of Study: Law
- Focus: Academic Excellence
- Duration of Award: Duration of the Law Program
- Numbers of Awards: Four
- Country of Scholarship: Australia
- Award: Up to 50% Tuition fee reduction
Before proceeding to the application process, the international students must check the eligibility of the scholarship program. To be eligible:
- The students must be international students and willing to be one of Queensland University’s future students.
- Good communication skills in the English language oral and written.
- The international students must be applying for the master’s degree in the university and not enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Queensland.
- Must be able to submit their application before the closing date of the scholarship program.
- The international students must not hold any scholarship.
- Must have a GPA of 4.5
The international students must be admitted to any of the programs below:
- Masters of Law
- Masters of International Law
- Masters of International Commercial Law
To be able to complete your application, students must log in to the university’s online portal. The application form provided must be completed and submit the following documents are required by the university.
- Students CV
- Academic Transcript of records
- Two Reference Letter
- Evidence of English proficiency
The students must receive an offer before submitting all the necessary documents to the university. The applicants must also include personal statements that will outline the following:
- What is your goal, why do you want to further your education in the area of Law, and how do you hope to achieve it.
- Personal qualities such as your community involvement, explain your leadership skills, sports or cultural achievements, or any other relevant activities that can be considered.
- Financial support needs
- Other scholarships, grants, financial aids that you have been applied for.
The application can be saved and can be resumed and completed until the deadline of submission.
Application Important Note
It is important to read the terms and conditions of the scholarship and check the application process that can help you further your applications. Here are some important notes to better be prepared for applying for the Law Scholarship.
- All incomplete and late applications will not be considered by the scholarship committee. Make sure to check the opening and closing date of the scholarship.
- The scholarship committee will be the one to review all the applications and they will notify the applicants of the results after the deadline period.
- Any scholarship offers will be subject to the candidate’s approval in admission to the eligible program of the university.
Scholarship Selection Criteria
The university will decide depending on the students:
- Academic excellence
- Academic Achievements
- Any relevant information that wil prove your leadership skills
- Community Involvements
- Interest in Law Field
The Scholarship Committee will review all the applications after the closing date of the applications, all applicants will be notified through their emails and must be able to attend the interview process online.
The interview is a separate process on the application, any offers will be subject to the approval of the university. The university will be setting up the date for the interview and the shortlisted students must be able to attend.
The Law Scholarship offered for the International students who will be commencing their master’s degree at the University of Queensland will open its application on June 2022, and all applications will be closed on October 2022.
The scholarship offered by the university is one of the most competitive scholarship programs that will be based on the student’s academic excellence and interest. The university encourages all outstanding students to participate and achieve their careers in Law.
The University of Queensland wil is awarding up to 4 international students that will cover their tuition fees in two categories.
- 50% tuition fee reduction for two
- 20% tuition fee reduction for two
The scholarship award will not cover the awardee’s expenses towards their education and also the living expenses, travel expenses, insurance, or health cover, accommodations and other students service fees.
The recipient of the award can hold the scholarship until the duration of their Law program subject to:
- Maintaining on the eligible program
- Must be able to achieve a minimum of 4.5 GPA
The scholarship will be withdrawn or forfeited once the students failed to meet the requirements and conditions of the scholarship program.
Law Scholarship will be offered annually by the University of Queensland.