Istituto Europeo di Design is proud to introduce a scholarship that will award 40 students who want to pursue their master’s degree in Design, Visual Arts, Fashion, Communication, and management that will be held in Barcelona, Milan, Madrid, and Florence, Rome, Como, and Turin. The scholarship will be awarded as a 50% tuition fee reduction for forty successful students with a Master’s degree for the academic year of 2022-2023.
If you are interested to step up your career, the scholarship is the right one for you. Choosing the right scholarship guides for your career was made easy and simple with the use of the technologies. International students who intend to study in Italy and achieve their passion can have great opportunities and success rate of employability and business in the future with the help of the Istituto Europeo di Design Scholarships.
Scholarship Provider: Istituto Europeo di Design
About the Provider
Istituto Europeo di Design is a private design school in Italy. Aiming to offer creative young students a reasoned theoretical and practical education. Founded in 1966 by Francesco Morelli, the school is organized around four disciplines, namely design, fashion, visual communication, and management. IED allows its students to access higher education and various courses to obtain qualifications that match their professional potential and interests.
IED is an evolving training system; a thinking and rethinking laboratory, with a clear and common mission: to offer young artists comprehensive training, and a “project culture” that accompanies them throughout their lives. Because of this ongoing creative process, IED is more than just a school: it is a center where a new generation of professionals is formed. A think tank that fosters creativity by offering advanced, master, and specialization courses.
From the start, the mission and intentions that drive the IED teaching experience have remained unchanged: their learning model builds value every day on comparisons, exchanges, and relationships between businesses – local and international -, the professional community, and the young people they represent, your future. Good relationships are based on students’ desire and commitment to grow and learn through unprecedented experiences. To learn and to live like professionals.
Relying on 1,900 teachers, each recognized professional in their field, the IED network can support students with theoretical clarity and concrete planning. Classes take a variable number from 10 to 25 students, depending on their course to encourage constant comparison and the best use of knowledge and skills.
Concrete application is essential for all professions for which IED is prepared. Anglo-Saxons call this “learning by doing.” Various laboratory activities and regular participation in class guarantee the implementation of excellent competency training.
The IED method includes many creative competitions and group projects. Learn to work in an established team with professionals with different skills and cultures since it is important to enter the world of design. All artists, whether they are designers of strategies, complex, or services, need to interact with multiple professionals. IED encourages the building of good relationships between the various fields of study of the institute and with companies and institutions. Seminars or special projects are made possible thanks to a very professional experience students learn and develop.
- Academic Year; 2022-2023
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Field: Fashion, Design, Visual Arts, Communication, and Management
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: 40
- Duration: Full-time
- Scholarship Awards: 50% Tuition fee Reduction
- Scholarship Country: Italy or Spain
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the scholarship, the students must meet the eligibility of the scholarship.
- The scholarship is only open to the international students aged 18 at the moment of the application with a bachelor’s degree or with equivalent qualifications or has an experience relevant to the scholarship field offers.
- Graduates are accepted if they receive an academic degree within 30 days prior to the discussion of the master’s thesis project.
- Students who are already enrolled in a Master’s level 1 program cannot be enrolled in a Master’s program or in any other academic and Afam program at the same time.
- Applicants must demonstrate knowledge of the course language at least at the B2 level.
- Students living in Italy can only apply for scholarships for master’s programs offered in Spain, while students living in Spain can only apply for master’s programs offered in Italy.
- All other international students can apply for a master’s program in Italy or Spain.
To apply for a scholarship, you must develop a project on the topic of Hybrid Innovation focus, select the course you wish to apply for and apply using the provided online form by IED.
Scholarships are awarded on a specific course basis based on the results of course aptitude tests, skills, and selection interviews.
As part of the application process, applicants are required to submit documents to support their application at the institute.
- Proof of Identity Dpcuments
- Bachelors degree certificate
- Academic transcript of records
- Curriculum Vitae which includes the applicant’s work experience relevant to the scholarship course.
- Letter of Motivation in a chosen language
The applicants must be holding a 3-year degree or an equivalent diploma or two years of experience in the field applying for. Keep in mind that the students must have good oral and written communication skills in the English language.
Istituto Europeo di Design will be awarding 40 international students with a scholarship that provides a 50% tuition fee reduction to undertake their Master’s degree in Italy or Spain. The beneficiary of the scholarship awards must agree to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship.
If the scholarship application is successful, the scholar must be an ambassador to be able to appear online or in any printed marketing for the institution.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until June 7, 2022. Late and incomplete applications will be automatically rejected. The selection panel decision will be final. All successful students will be notified through their registered email accounts.