VILNIUS Tech or Vilnius Gediminas Technical University has an incredible beginning that started in 1956. Originally the college was solely an evening night school that catered to students who had the flexibility to attend evening classes. Over the years Vilnius Gediminas Technical University was able to grow at an astonishing rate to become a fully equipped and functioning university.
- Applicants must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree when applying to Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
- Students must have a minimum of an 80% grade point average or overall grade average from past transcripts
- Students must provide what they know of the English language through an English proficiency exam where the score must be above or equal to a B2
- Two reference letters from employers or faculty or two letters of recommendation from teachers
- Applicants must send in a complete transcript that has the full last year of high school grades available
- Applicants must be either 21 years old or below when applying
- International students are welcome to apply – the email address listed in the contact section is for international students to contact not domestic
- The students with the highest grade point averages will be deemed top priority over other students that apply
- If a student has applied for other scholarships they cannot apply for this one – since it is a 4-year coverage of tuition
- Both male and female students may apply – however, if they are over the age of 22 years old they will be rejected from this scholarship opportunity
- This university is looking for the brightest young minds of this generation, the motivational letter will need to reflect that outlook
A huge requirement is that of a motivation letter from the student. There is a word limit of 1000. If the motivation letter is more than a 1000 words, the letter will not be accepted. The university wants to know from the motivation letter why the student would be an asset to the university. What can the student provide through their excel and studies to the university.
How to Apply
The only way to apply is online. The application will be under the scholarship link.
First off students must send in admissions applications so that they can be accepted to the university. If they are not accepted to the university then they cannot apply for this scholarship. This scholarship is solely for students who are first-year college freshmen and working towards a Bachelor’s degree at this exact university.
After submitting their scholarship application – students can expect to record an interview after the university receives the scholarship application.
Up to 6 individual international students will be chosen to become the recipients of this wonderful scholarship opportunity. There is no official subject study that will receive priority over the others however this scholarship is based on what student has the best grade point average.
Reward – Extra Benefits
This is a tuition fee or tuition-free scholarship which allows students to attend for a full academic 4-year college career for free. his is one of those rare scholarships that really looks after the student so they can study and focus on exceling their college career to incredible heights.
Students will receive a 4-year free tuition coverage along with possible accommodation fee coverage.
Deadline Time Line
The deadline for this scholarship application is April 20, 2023. If the application is submitted after this date, the application is considered void. This the official deadline date and students cannot ask for an extension window.
A student must be registered with the university before submitting this scholarship application. Because if the student submits a scholarship application without being admitted to the college, they will not receive the scholarship at all and may be banned from that institution until further notice.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame begins on January 1, 2023. From January 1 to April 20, 2023 the student has enough time to ensure that all of their paperwork and documents, along with motivation letter and letters of recommendation are complete and ready to turn in.
Traditionally when it comes to a letter of recommendation, the individual who writes the letter must turn it into an email address themselves. in this case, the student can turn in the letter of recommendation for the teacher who writes it.
Annual and Renewable Scholarship Options
This is an annual academic scholarship that does not need to be renewed for the next year. Because the scholarship covers 4 years of a students college academic career. Instead, students just need to apply for this scholarship in their first year of college at this university to receive a full 4-year coverage of tuition.
Here at Pick a Scholarship we offer a full range scholarship database for all students looking for varying degree levels. While we provide exact information for each scholarship application and when the deadlines/open submission windows are held. We offer a contact section on each post where the admissions of the university or the director of a private sponsor can be reached to give more information or details.
All students should check with the university website about any delays or changes to the open submission window or deadline time frame. This is the best way to see if anything needs to reviewed or changed before submitting their application.
Any student that is unsure about the rules and guidelines that are meant to be followed by the recipient should consult the website link provided. Anyone looking for more information that is not found on the website should contact the email address.