The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) offers Doctoral Research Scholarships to students from across the country and around the world who wish to achieve academic excellence and success, and begin their careers at the Doctor of Engineering School.
Scholarships are available for students around the world who wish to pursue an EIT research doctorate. Applicants must achieve an average mark of at least 75% of the highest degree of completion.
By 2023, the EIT will be internationally recognized for its combined engineering and technology education. They recruit students from all over the world because of our reputation for industry-oriented field programs, along with the qualities of alumni that make their students employees.
Their courses are world-renowned for preparing para-professionals and engineering professionals through blended (including online) learning for the careers required by the digital automated world.
Founded in 2008, the Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is a global private university. EIT is also a designated provider of higher education in Australia and is regulated by the Higher Education Quality Standards Authority. EIT offers Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Technology as well as PhDs in Engineering.
EIT is one of the few institutions in the world that specializes in engineering. EIT programs are designed by international industry experts and graduate with advanced skills that are highly acclaimed worldwide. They are one of the only institutions in the world that specialize in engineering. They offer industry-focused professional qualifications, advanced diplomas, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, and doctoral degrees in engineering to more than 140 students.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: local and international students
- Degree Level: PhD
- Field: Engineering
- Number of Awards: 4 per semester
- Duration: The scholarship is applicable only every term and semester, but applicants can re-apply every semester term.
- Scholarship Awards: Tuition fee
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Scholarship Country: Australia
The applicants must meet the precondition of the scholarship below:
- Local and international students who will be commencing their studies in 2022.
- Must be able to meet the entry requirements of the EIT.
- Must be able to meet the English Language Proficiency requirements.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as full-time students in the EIT DEng program or have accepted and accepted the full-time course of the EIT DEng program.
- Applicants must have achieved a cumulative grade point average of at least 75% of the highest graduation rate.
- Applicants must not hold any other grants currently available through the EIT, except for the assistantship.
- Candidates must have a minimum level of “credits” for each course they are enrolled in the EIT DEEng program to be eligible for continuing education.
- Applicants must not be participating in Tier 2 non-formal programs to remain eligible for a scholarship.
- Applicants must not have tuition fees due to the EIT.
- Applicants must obtain supervisors’ approval of the completed application form.
- Interested international students must be able to complete the application form in the application online portal provided by the university.
- If the course application has been already submitted, the scholarship application can still be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cut-off date for the application will be 5 weeks prior to the commencement date of the next semester’s course.
- For the current students, the application form must be completed and be submitted at email@example.com
- BA Honours, Graduate Diploma (or equivalent), at least Second Class Honors Division A (H2A).
- A college degree that qualifies and is recognized by EIT or other accredited colleges.
Make sure Dean has the necessary qualifications for higher-level positions. This is defined as Applicable to four years of undergraduate degree completion at accredited schools.
- Submit a curriculum vitae of at least 5 years of internship in a field capable of teaching you the essentials and a first professional involvement in research in engineering and publishing.
- All IELTS scores of 6.5 and scores below 6.0 (or equivalent test). Fluency in English can be demonstrated by:
- Pass tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, or equivalent. All CRICOS candidates who do not speak English and/or whose native language is not English must take the test.
- A previous bachelor’s/master’s degree in Australia at bachelor’s level or above.
- Graduate/postgraduate degree with a bachelor’s degree or above from a school where the language and instruction are in English. Candidates must provide official documents from the school confirming that the training and assessment are in English.
- Published in internationally renowned textbooks or journals. This must be accompanied by a written statement or proof from the candidate and must be sponsored by the Dean/Associate Dean.
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) will cover a full-tuition fee each semester for the successful students.
- The students may be invited to the marketing events for promotional purposes for the scholarship and the university.
- Applicants must have additional work (e.g. RPL assessments, grading of bachelor’s units, internships, hands-on demonstrations, lectures, etc.) on campus for at least 12 hours per day. weeks.
- Applicants receive an hourly rate (approximately AUD$32) to work in their program. Applicants are not eligible for the additional 10% service-based discount.
The submission of the application will still be open for the academic year of 2022-2023.