Nottingham Trent University offers a competitive international scholarship for the new international and European students with 50% tuition fee reduction awards to further their full-time undergraduate and postgraduate program at the university for the academic year 2222-2023. The scholarship is intended for a tuition fee reduction for the students who can demonstrate their academic excellence and achievements to have the potential to contribute to the communities and be of the inspiration to all students admitted to Nottingham Trent University in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship offered by the university is a competitive award for the students who can strongly commit to their education and are willing to undertake a full-time program at the university. For the commencement period of September 2022, the university offers the Excellence Scholarship awards with a 25-50% tuition fee reduction in their first year, and will be receiving £3,000 for the following years of their program at the university.
Scholarship Provider: Nottingham Trent University
About the Provider
Nottingham Trent University ranked 601st in the Times Higher Education World Ranking, is a public research university. It is an international educational institution recognized for the delivery of excellent teaching, learning, and outcomes to its students and has been awarded a Gold rating by the UK Government under the Teaching Framework. The University of Nottingham Trent provides continuing, successful and quality education to ensure students develop their advanced technical skills to be industry-ready or academically prepared to progress to the next level of education. NTU aims to ensure learners develop their advanced technical skills.
The great challenges of our world are very complex. The university work to solve it by sharing our ideas, experiences, and technologies at the university and together with their partners.
From fighting cancer to shaping the cities to creating smart textiles that improve and save lives; They have made major breakthroughs in our five key themes. And through their growing research culture, they are also creating future innovators who will continue to influence global issues.
The university shares its experience and knowledge with the industry, creating opportunities for the students and staff. Through their resources, talents and experience, they contribute to the revitalization of the company. They show companies large and small how to innovate and grow by creating economic, cultural, and social values of local and national importance.
By supporting the local economy, they create local jobs for students and promote graduate loyalty to the region. The university also works with companies to design industry-focused courses and create new learning pathways that broaden participation. Sustaining an exclusive working and learning environment enriches diversity, promotes fairness, values difference and equality, and respectful opportunities.
- Academic Year; 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: Local and International
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Field: Any eligible field for the scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: Full-time
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding to the awards, the international and local students must be able to meet the eligibility of the scholarship.
- The international and local students must hold an offer to undertake their undergraduate and postgraduate degrees at the university.
- The offer must be in an eligible course offered by the university.
- International students must be classified as international paying fee students.
- Students proceeding to Nottingham Trent International College (NTIC) are not eligible to apply for international scholarships.
- Please do not apply for a scholarship before you apply to study at the university. You must have a proposal for a place in an eligible course at NTU (Nottingham Trent University) before applying for a scholarship.
- If you study at an institution that has a partnership agreement with NTU, you are eligible for the NTU International Scholarship or Partner Progress Discount (whichever is greater, it will be deducted from your tuition fees).
- International students who receive a grant (all or part of their tuition is paid for by an employer, government, or funding agency) are not eligible to apply for international scholarships.
The interested eligible students are required to apply in an online portal provided by the university.
Important note on the application
- Applicants may only apply once per academic year for an international scholarship for a place on a qualifying course.
- You are only eligible for international scholarships if you are an international student and must enroll in your first year of study (or 2nd or 3rd year of an undergraduate program at an advanced level) in September 2022 or January 2023. International students enrolled before January 2022 and switching to the second, third, or fourth year of study or repeating the first year of study in September 2022 or January 2023 are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be international students starting a new degree program at NTU. The university is unable to process applications from international students enrolled in training courses at NTU before January 2022, unless they transfer to a new training course at NTU.
- Applications received after the 16:00 GMT deadline will be automatically considered for the next deadline available.
- Applications received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- The application form is for eligible undergraduate and graduate programs only. There is a separate application for the research program.
- International students who apply for international scholarships and do not succeed will automatically be considered for other scholarships they may be eligible for.
To better support the application process, applicants are required to submit the following:
- Qualification Degree
- Academic transcript of records
- Certificates and awards
- English Proficiency results
- Personal Statements
- Passport copy
The Nottingham Trent University offered the Excellence Scholarship awards with a 25-50% tuition fee reduction in their first year and will be receiving £3,000 for the following years of their program at the university.
The beneficiary of the awards must meet the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship. If you receive an undergraduate scholarship with honors for each academic year, the award will be deducted from your tuition fees at the beginning of each year. You must successfully complete each year of the course to continue to receive this. Scholarships do not apply if you have an internship year, but are extended for your final year of study.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until June 29, 2022.