50 to up to 100% Tuition fee awards will be provided to the passionate and innovative students at the University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom. The Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship will be awarded to the students who can propose a development solution for their home countries. Students from all countries in Africa, South Asia, and selected Commonwealth countries are encouraged to apply for the academic year of 2023-2024.
About the Scholarship
One of the flagship master’s degree scholarships at the university, the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship was founded in the year 2001 and intended for students in eligible countries. The scholarship program is developed for international students who aim to make changes to the development of the environments, economics, social and political structures, and structures in their home countries.
The scholarship will be covering the student’s tuition to up to 100% for a full-time master’s degree program at the University of Nottingham. One year scholarship will be available to passionate and innovative students who can demonstrate their motivation for developing solutions that will change their home countries.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Nottingham
About the Provider
Nottingham’s most memorable city school was opened in the downtown area in 1881, four years after the establishment stone was laid by previous State leader, W E Gladstone. An unknown promoter had offered £10,000 for a school on the condition that a reasonable structure is raised by the Committee and that the school ought to be furnished with £4,000 every year. In 1948, the school was granted the Regal Sanction and turned into The University of Nottingham, presently ready to grant degrees in its own name. During this period the School of Agriculture was laid out when the Midland School of Agriculture at Sutton Bonington converged with the College.
The University of Nottingham was established on the vision and magnanimous soul of Jesse Boot who, in 1928, gave the land that is presently University Park. The vision of a college given to disclosure, endeavor, and the headway of the human condition, joined with his deep-rooted obligation to further develop well-being and prosperity, stays natural for the way of life of the College today and will keep on supporting our future reason.
Creating and dealing with the University’s environment is at the core of its values, ensuring that the student experience and environmental sustainability remain immovably on the University’s plan. They have campuses in China, Malaysia, and the United Kingdom. The university cherishes the natural habitat and excellence of its campuses while expanding on Nottingham’s standing as an outstanding campus university.
Aiming to create campuses to answer the contemporary needs of staff and students for new kinds of spaces; a secure and inclusive environment that supports the prosperity of the local area; training that is in excess of a degree; and a rich and stimulating social, cultural and sporting life, open to all. The university will foster incentives to ensure individuals are enabled to explore without fear and disappointments; foster educational plans and extra-curricular opportunities that broaden student skills; and draw on the expertise of the staff and students to solve their own problems and to draw in outside challenges.
- Applicant’s Nationality: All countries in Africa, South Asia, and Selected Commonwealth Countries
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Field: Eligible fields for the scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: One year
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Awards: 50 to 100% tuition fee awards
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application, interested applicants must meet the eligibility for the scholarship.
- Must be a citizen of South Asia, Selected Commonwealth Countries, and Africa
- Must be classified as an international paying fee students
- Must be holding an offer for a full-time master’s degree program at the University of Nottingham.
- The applicants must have good communication skills in oral and written English.
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Health Science
- Faculty of Social Science
Applicants will not be eligible if:
- You are a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham
- Have already been admitted outside your home countries
- Currently admitted and studying in the United Kingdom
- To apply for the scholarship, the students must be holding an offer for a full-time master’s degree program.
- After receiving the offer to study at the University of Nottingham, the students can start their application at the online portal application for the scholarship provided by the university.
- After checking the application portal, candidates must apply directly to the portal and must be able to receive an automatic confirmation letter of the scholarship application.
As part of the application process, the students must submit the following:
- Scanned copies of previous degree certificates
- Official Transcript of Records
- Other related supporting documents
- Certificate of the English Language
Applicants will be evaluated on how they can demonstrate their vision, and substantial arrangement for developing a specific solution that will positively add to the environments, economics, social and political structures, and structures in their home countries
Strong applicants will actually want to interface this to the learning outcomes of their course of study, and how this will work with their efforts. Where the ethos of Developing Solutions has been plainly confirmed, applications will then be taken a gander at in accordance with more customary scholarship rules, including reasons for studying at Nottingham and noteworthy achievements.
Keep in mind that there will be a word count limit for all the questions,
The successful students will be awarded a tuition fee award for up to 100% coverage.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until May 17, 2023.