To provide financial support to Algerian students, the University of Mostaganem Abdelhamid Ibn Badis in Algeria offers a scholarship for the academic year of 2023-2024. The scholarship program will be offered to local students in Algeria who can demonstrate their academic excellence and motivation to further their higher education in any field of study offered by the university.
Information About the Scholarship
To obtain the scholarship offered by the University of Mostaganem Abdelhamid Ibn Badis “UMAB” the students must follow the university’s conditions by being admitted first time as undergraduate students or be enrolled regularly at any common core of the higher education program at the university. The scholarship award will be awarded for the entire period of the study program from the 1st year of enrolment.
The scholarship program provided by the university will be awarded annually to the brightest students in Algeria who aims to fulfill their higher education and can demonstrate their financial needs. The typical length of the scholarship is 5 years for individuals who should join a language preliminary program and four years for people who start straightforwardly as a freshman. At establishment colleges, students are not at risk of losing their scholarships in spite of academic troubles as long as they stick to mandatory class participation rates.
Scholarship Provider: University of Mostaganem Abdelhamid Ibn Badis “UMAB”
About the Provider
Laid out in 1969, the Institute of Agricultural Technology (ITA of Mostaganem), which trained Engineers in Applied Agronomy, was laid out as a higher education institution in 1978, the date of the introduction of the University Focal point of Mostaganem, which will ensure higher education in Biology, Normal Center of Medical Sciences and Chemistry. In 1984, a new restructuring in ENS and INES was completed (ENS/Fundamental Sciences, ENS/Physical Education and Sports, INES biology, and INES industrial chemistry). In 1992 the university’s Focal point of Mostaganem is reinstalled.
The Abdelhamid Ibn Badis University of Mostaganem is a university that was officially called by its ongoing name in 1998 after long stretches of having different names and evolving. The school has the dialects of instructions in French and Arabic.
The University aims to fulfill the following:
- High-level training in graduation and post-degree
- training for the financial, cultural, and social advancement of the country.
- Training and research of youthful specialists.
- Commitment to the securing, improvement, and far-reaching dissemination of information and knowledge.
- Support in continuing education
- Research and innovative improvement missions: Commitment to the public exertion of logical exploration and mechanical developments.
- Advancement and dissemination of the public culture of logical examination
- Support in strengthening the public logical potential
- Valorization of examination results and dissemination of logical and specialized information.
- Support in the logical and social local area in the trading of information and their improvement.
The University of Mostaganem bears the name of Abdelhamid Ibn Badis who is a meaningful figure of the Muslim change development in Algeria. He was an educator, scholar, Muslim visionary, writer, and progressive pen and information. A Public Day ‘Yawm EL ILM’ where the Information Day is praised in his distinction on April 16 of every year.
The university offers programs and courses which lead to being officially recognized in higher education degrees in faculty areas of study. Annually they offered opportunities for local and international students who want to further their education and be leaders who can contribute to the communities and the development of the country. Numerous establishments and some state colleges offer legitimate scholarships to people who have outstanding scholastic records. Scholarships are allowed for the program the student is signed up for and are continued all through the customary time of the student’s education.
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: Algeria
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Fields: Any eligible fields offered by the university
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: 1 year
- Scholarship Country: Algeria
- Scholarship Award: Financial Assistance and Tuition Fee
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application the students must meet the eligibility of the scholarship.
- The applicants must be local students and a citizen of Algeria.
- Must be able to demonstrate their academic excellence and financial needs.
- A motivation to further their higher education and leadership skills.
- Good communication skills in oral and written English.
- The applicants must be enrolled in any degree course at the university.
- Must be able to meet the admission requirements at the university.
To apply for the scholarship, eligible students must be able to meet the admission criteria and take admitted to any degree course or program, at the university. After taking admission the scholarship committee will be evaluating the application for admission and the scholarship application.
The scholarship applications will be automatically applied once the admission application is evaluated. Keep in mind that late and incomplete applications will not be considered for the scholarship.
As part of the application process, the students must submit the following documents to support their admission and scholarship application:
- Copy of the student’s BAC
- Copy of University Certificates
- Certification of Nationality of both students and parents
- Two Passport photos
- Block check of the student’s current accounts
- Statement of Emoluments of the Father.
- Employed parents of the students must also submit their statements of annual salary
- For retirees, the statement of pension
- For Merchants, the income of traders was issued by the tax services.
The University of Mostaganem Abdelhamid Ibn Badis will award successful students with an educational award to support their education financially.
All successful students must be able to maintain the minimum GPA requirements of the university to be able to receive the awards for the next academic year.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is still open until further notice. The scholarship will be offered annually.