Good day to all members of the Pick A Scholarship family! It’s always a great pleasure to inform you about one new scholarship program or the other. Today, we are sharing this post to let you know about a new music scholarship on our scholarships page.
We are glad to announce that Lessons In Your Home is now accepting scholarships for the Fall of 2023. Lessons In Your Home has been dedicated to giving high-quality music lessons in the convenience of people’s homes.
It is thrilling to find an organization that is committed to encouraging and supporting students’ musical endeavors.
Please read below for full details about this scholarship.
- Scholarship Name: The Lessons In Your Home Scholarship
- Scholarship Submissions: Presently ongoing (began in January 2022)
- Scholarship Deadline: March 25, 2023
- Scholarship Amount: $500
Feel free to check the official scholarship website for more information you may need.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
All prospective and currently enrolled college students are invited to apply for the Lessons In Your Home Scholarship. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Applicants must be in school on a full-time basis
- Studying any of the different aspects of music, performance, production, or music business (minor or major in any music school discipline)
- Enrolled in an American Institution
- Candidates should be at least 18 years old or older (it is open to high school seniors)
- Must be ready to provide all required documents: essay, proof of enrollment, and any other documents if required.
About the scholarship award
A scholarship award worth $500 is going to be awarded for the 2023 Fall. This scholarship money may only be used for educational costs such as tuition, accommodation, books, and other related expenses. How to apply for the scholarship
To submit applications for this scholarship, eligible students are to send the following information via email to Isaiah Ram at [email protected]
- Student’s name, phone number, address, and the names of the college they’re attending
- A 600-word essay on the topic “why the world needs music”, as well as a synopsis of the student’s musical journey.
- Keep in mind that the essay file should be in .docx format when sending the essay to your email.
- Each applicant is entitled to just one essay submission.
- Proof of enrollment and every other relevant document must be readily available if selected for the scholarship.
- If chosen as the winner, your essay and basic information may be uploaded on their website.
Application deadline and the winner selection process
Applications have already started coming in since the 1st of January, 2022. The deadline for submitting applications is on the 25th of March, 2023. The top five candidates will be examined by the 6th of April, 2023. Finally, a notification will be sent to the winner on the 12th of April, 2023.
About Lessons In Your Home
Lessons In Your Home is a music institution that has been committed to providing premium music lessons in the comfort of their clients’ homes since as far back as 1977! The organization prides itself in having the most qualified, supportive, and lively music instructors that consider their students’ needs first. Currently, the organization is teaching prospective musicians in Atlanta, Washington, Houston, South Florida, Orlando, Denver, Seattle, Baltimore, and Dallas. Indeed, the organization is thrilled to support and encourage the musical dreams of students from different parts of the country.
Thanks for reading this post till the end! Kindly let us know if you have any questions or simply visit the scholarship website for any additional information you might need.