The Dream Scholarship – National Scholarship is for high school and community college graduates who are also undocumented, highly motivated, and want nothing more than to get a college education but can’t afford the cost.
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP IF YOU
will have graduated or will graduate with a high school diploma or GED or a community college associate degree by the end of the 2021-2022 academic year.
Have a current DACA or TPS authorization or have arrived in the country before November 1, 2016, and otherwise meet the DACA criteria.
You must qualify for in-state tuition (Arizona State University; you must qualify for the non-resident tuition rate) at one of our public partner universities or be admitted to one of our private partner universities in your state.
OUR SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED IN COLLEGE AND IN LIFE
While we consider your GPA, we place great emphasis on your commitment to community service and your demonstrated ability to overcome the barriers and challenges undocumented students face every day.
THIS IS MORE THAN JUST A SCHOLARSHIP: THIS IS A COLLEGE COMMITTED TO YOUR SUCCESS
There are more than 70 partner universities in the United States that are committed to serving undocumented students and will offer you the support services you need to help you successfully navigate your college life. Each of our partner universities appoints an academic advisor to work with you and your fellow academics, individually and as a group. You will not be alone!
Click here to check out the map of partner universities on our website to see if there is a partner university that is right for you. Note: We do not offer our scholarships to undocumented students from California and Washington because they have access to generous state and institutional aid.
You must be admitted and eligible for in-state tuition at one of our public partner universities or admitted to one of our private partner universities in your state to receive our national scholarship.
VERY IMPORTANT: If you have received the TheDream US scholarship in the past, you cannot apply again.
There are some eligibility restrictions for certain states and partner universities.
It will also provide your high school academic information (and community college information if you attended a community college).
THE FINE LETTERS
TheDream.US is a 501(c)(3) New Venture Fund. International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS) administers this program.
Scholarships are awarded without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or national origin.
TheDream.US reserves the right to make changes to the terms and procedures of this scholarship program at any time, including termination of the program.
Courses you can apply for
- Agriculture and Related Sciences
- Arts and Culture
- Architecture and Environmental Design
- Behavioral Sciences
- Business and Management
- Business Law
- Cognitive Science
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Conflict Management
- Earth Science
and many more offered by the institution
What benefits does The Dream Scholarship – National Scholarship offer?
1. The scholarship will cover your tuition and fees up to a maximum of $16,500 for an associate degree and $33,000 for a bachelor’s degree at one of our partner universities.
2. You can renew the award each year as long as you meet the continued eligibility criteria.
NOTES ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION
a. Our scholarship is available to low-income students who cannot otherwise afford to go to college. To assess this, we need to understand your financial situation.
b. If you are a dependent student, we need your and your parent’s financial information to get a complete picture of the family’s financial strength.
c. If you are an independent student, we only need your (and, if married, your spouse’s) financial information to assess your financial strength.
d. We will ask you to indicate whether you are a dependent student or an independent student and then, based on your status, provide:
Annual Household Income.
Number in the household supported by this income.
A number of dependents supported by this income will attend college in 2022-23.
You do NOT have to upload any financial records.
What are the key dates?
November 1, 2021 – Application Opens
February 28, 2022 – Application
Closes End of April 2022 – Awardees notified to TheDream.US
IREX Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship in THE US
IREX Offers Thomas Jefferson Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Areas; for successful international students.
IREX was established in 1968. It is a non-profit organization that specializes in education and global development.
Work with partners in more than 100 countries. It was created to bridge geopolitical gaps by fostering the exchange of scholars, teachers, students, and ideas. IREX became a leader in improving access to information technology, strengthening independent media, and empowering youth through education and leadership development.
They cultivate leaders who strive to improve and serve others more effectively. It enhances their academic opportunities, professional engagement, leadership development skills through experiences and connections that strengthen the expertise and networks they need to make a difference in their communities.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Application Deadline: 03/04/2022
- The scholarship offers:
- J-1 Visa Assistance
- Round-trip travel from the student’s hometown to the host institution in the United States
- Accident and illness coverage.
- Mandatory University Tuition and Fees
- Food and accommodation.
- A small contingency allowance
- A limited allowance for books.
- A limited allocation for cultural activities.
- Networking opportunities for alumni
- The scholarship does not cover medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to provide a comprehensive program experience with strong academic and cultural components. Participants attend a one-year academic program at four-year colleges and universities in the United States.
- Applicants must have experience and the ability to work with students from the regions.
- Students are required to contribute a minimum of 20 hours of community service work during the program and participate in in-person and virtual cultural exchange opportunities between Tunisians and Americans.
- Applicants must have the ability to provide personalized attention.
- To apply to host any of the candidates, candidates must submit all application documents through the online application system.
- Students must have the required letter of recommendation, academic transcripts, bachelor’s degree, CV, passport, proof of identity, among other documents.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with notable results.
- Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.