The 2022 Features AbbVie Immunology Scholarship (“Contest”) is sponsored by AbbVie Inc. The scholarship is designed to provide financial support to exceptional students living with an inflammatory disease, as they pursue their higher education goals.
The scholarship is available to anyone starting or continuing post-secondary education in the 2022 academic year.
With the scholarship, AbbVie hopes to further empower students to pursue independent lives defined by bold decisions and unwavering determination.
AbbVie Inc. will award forty-five scholarships of $15,000 each for use during the upcoming academic year.
AbbVie is a pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and markets both biopharmaceuticals and small molecule drugs.
It originated in 2013 as a spin-off from Abbott Laboratories. AbbVie Inc. (AbbVie), incorporated on April 10, 2012, is a research-based biopharmaceutical company.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must be:
- A citizen of the United States or a legal and permanent resident of the United States.
- Diagnosed with (AS), Crohn’s disease (CD), hidradenitis suppurativa (HS), juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA), psoriasis (Ps), psoriatic arthritis (PsA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), ulcerative colitis (UC), or uveitis (UV) by a health professional
- Enroll in an accredited U.S.-based institution of higher education (eg, college, university, or trade/vocational school) to receive education during the 2022 school year
- Students living with AS, CD, HS, JIA, Ps, PsA, RA, UC, or UV who are pursuing a college degree (associate/two-year college, bachelor’s/four-year college, trade/vocational school) or Postgraduate degrees (Masters, MD, JD, Ph.D.) from an accredited United States (US) university are eligible.
- Students must have completed high school or obtained a General Educational Development (GED) certificate by the end of June 2022.
- Students must enroll in an accredited US-based institution of higher education for the 2022 school year.
- Students in their final year of undergraduate studies can only apply if they will be pursuing a graduate program in the 2022 school year.
How to apply:
To apply for the scholarship, applicants may submit a single application, either online or by mail.
Before submitting your application, please confirm that you have fully completed each of the following parts of the application:
- student information
- Diagnostic form test.
- Transcript or report card confirming current unweighted GPA
- Academic information
- Reference letter
- Applicant Verification and Consent
- extracurricular participation
- Essay: The essay must be entered directly into the space provided on the application or attached in a printed/typed form. Essays exceeding the 250 word limit will not be considered.
One hard copy mailed to Spectrum ATTN: 2022 AbbVie Immunology Scholarship 250 Suite Vesey Street 2630 New York, NY 10281
Financial aid and prize money:
Forty-five immunology students will be selected. The value of the award will be $15,000 for each recipient.
Deadline for application:
The application period for the 2022 academic year is open between October 22 and December 7, 2022.
If you have additional questions, you may contact the program administrator at info-at-AbbVieImmunologyScholarship.com
Bank Alfalah Management Training Program 2022
The Management Trainee program at Bank Alfalah 2022 is now available. This opportunity is for students and graduates from everywhere. Pakistan Students in Divisions 1, 2, and 3 are eligible for the MTO Alfalah program.
If you are studying arts and humanities, medicine, engineering, chemical engineering, electrical engineering, finance, accounting, marketing, supply chain and human resources. Then you can apply for these specific fields in this trainee program. Currently enrolled students are also eligible.
International students and Pakistani students can apply. Students from all over Pakistan can apply. It’s a solid full-time job. Remember, this is a PAID management training program. They will give an attractive monthly stipend during the training.
Bank Alfalah 2022 Management Trainee Program Details
Bank Name: Alfalah
Position: Management Trainee
Order Type: Full Time/Permanent
Deadline: March 20th, every year
About the sponsor: ALFA Lead MTO
ALFA LEAD aims to involve the best classroom management apprentices, carrying out rotations within our business administration core functions, learning from the best minds in the banking industry and constantly seeking new opportunities throughout his career.
The program offers an orderly and fast career path, the ability to work on projects with significant impact in line with the Bank’s strategy, and the opportunity to work with our leaders, who work together to make them future leaders of our bank.
Level/field of study
The program is available to undergraduates and graduate students. It is for interested students or those studying the fields below can apply.
- Arts and Humanities
- Pre-medical engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Electric engineering
- the supply chain
- Human Resources
If you are looking for undergraduate scholarships or masters scholarships, you can click on the links to various categories to find other scholarships available to you in 2022.
MTO Alfalah is hosted by The ALFA LEAD .
You can use these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academic problems.
Eligible Nationalization Program for Management Apprentice at Banco Alfalah
The online program is open to international students and Pakistani students.
There are other scholarships available for international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all available scholarships.
Aside from MTO Alfalah, there are other scholarships available for international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all available scholarships.
MTO Alfalah Worth
- It is a paid management training program. He is awarded a great scholarship.
- Selected students receive training.
- After training, a solid full-time job is offered.
Number of awards from the management internship program
The number of prizes offered annually is unknown.
Eligibility for the management training program at Banco Alfalah
All applicants applying for this Program at Bank Alfalah must:
- Be a citizen of a member country.
- Have reached the age of majority in your country,
- He speaks English fluently ,
- Be registered in an approved educational institution within the last six months of the day of application or have obtained a diploma.
how do i sign up
You must apply online. Follow the steps below to apply for MTO Alfalah.
- Sign in by entering your email address.
- You will receive an email. Click Confirm Email Account.
- Then enter and fill in your profile information, education, resume, and other things.
- You will then receive an email indicating when the C-Factor online game will be online.
Deadline for Banco Alfalah Management Training Program
The application deadline for the Alfalah Bank Program is March 20 of each year.