This scholarship is tailored for students admitted to the Naval University – SEMAR, for professional studies.
The scholarships for professional studies at the Naval University – SEMAR are studies accredited by the Ministry of Public Education, offering a 100% scholarship with professional training and state-of-the-art equipment to develop Naval Operations from the sea, air, and land.
Strengthens mind, body, and spirit. Be a professional with Honor, Duty, Loyalty, and Patriotism.
A future with professional and personal improvement, benefits, and services. You will be ready to work in the Units and Establishments of the Mexican Navy. To serve Mexico!
It is important that, before making the decision to participate in the 2022 selection process, applicants reflect on the challenge involved in adapting to a way of life that is different from the routine and activities that they currently carry out.
BEING A CADET: implies a physical and mental effort that will require daily study, order, cleanliness, discipline, and sacrifice, in order to move towards effective training, which allows them to assimilate the Naval Military Doctrine to become an Officer. Naval.
SCHOOLS AND DEGREES
1. Naval Medical School, Mexico City
1.1. Bachelor’s degree in Naval Surgeon
2. Heroica Naval Military School, Antón Lizardo, Veracruz
2.1. Naval Systems Engineering
2.2. Aeronaval Engineer (Aeronaval Pilot)
2.3. Hydrographic Engineering (Marine Corps)
3. Naval Nursing School, Mexico City
3.1. Bachelor of Naval Nursing
POSSIBILITY OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
As part of their professional development and according to institutional needs, they may have the opportunity to pursue postgraduate studies related to their profession as a military sailor in the naval, military, and civil educational institutions, both national and foreign; as is the case of Aviator Pilot, Logistics, Communications and Electronics, Naval Mechanics and in areas of health among others.
All applicants participate in equal circumstances and will receive the same treatment.
4. Clothing and equipment.
5. Medical service.
6. Sports facilities.
7. Social and cultural activities.
8. Student recreational pension (economic stimulus for minor expenses of the Cadet).
What are the key dates?
Opening of the student grant: January 24, 2022
Deadline to apply: March 22, 2022
Publication of results: May 31, 2022
International Student Grant at Nicholls State University
Nicholls State University Offers Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarship in Various Areas ; for successful international students . Academic year 2022-2023.
Founded in 1948, Nicholls is part of the University of Louisiana System, Nicholls State University is a public university in Thibodaux, Louisiana . It offers accredited degree programs and comprehensive learning experiences to prepare students for regional and global careers within a lively campus environment immersed in the culture of the Bayou region.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: Nicholls State University
Application Deadline: 03/04/2022
- The scholarship offers $500.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must maintain a 2.75 GPA.
- Applications for undergraduate or graduate admission to Nicholls State must be made online, through their application portal. Scholarship application details can be obtained from the Scholarship Office or by emailing [email protected]. Students must submit an essay and a letter of recommendation to apply for the scholarship.
- Students must submit the following documents: Official transcripts and course descriptions from previous college work; Copies of current I-20 and I-94 forms (if transferring to Nicholls from within the United States); Transfer Advisor Form (if transferring to Nicholls from within the United States); Vaccination form; Affidavit of support and financial statement; Official high school transcripts with official English translation; Official certification of title obtained with an official translation into English; Summary of Educational History Form by Years and Official GMAT or GRE scores sent directly by ETS
- Students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL paper – 550; Computer-based TOEFL – 213 or Internet-based TOEFL – 79.
Thompson Rivers University Scholarship in 2022
Thompson Rivers University Offers Undergraduate International Social Media Ambassador Awards Scholarship in Various Areas; for high-achieving international candidates. The academic year 2022-2023.
Thompson Rivers University, Thompson Rivers University, is a public teaching and research university offering undergraduate and graduate degrees and vocational training.
Thompson Rivers University has made student success and satisfaction its top priority. TRU students are offered flexible student services, hands-on learning opportunities, and a diverse and inclusive environment that empowers them to achieve their academic, career, and personal goals.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: Canada
Offeror: Thompson Rivers University
- The scholarship offers $1,000.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be enthusiastic, creative, and relate well to students from around the world.
- Applicants must be a full-time student (minimum 9 credits) for the designated semester as an Ambassador, minimum 2.5 GPA
- To apply, applicants must enter through the application portal in the university’s undergraduate program. After signing up, fill out the SMA application form.
- Students must have the required letter of recommendation, official transcripts, bachelor’s degree, CV, passport, proof of identity, among other documents.
- Admission requirements vary, but all TRU programs require high school completion for academic admission.
- International students must verify their English language proficiency and meet the English language requirements.