If you want to achieve academic and professional success, studying in Italy is a great option to achieve it. Education in Italy is considered among the best in Europe, as it has been at the forefront of the European educational reform process that began with the Bologna Pact in 1999.
In Italy there are many internationally renowned educational institutions such as the Scuola Superiore Sant ‘Anna in Pisa, the Università di Bologna, the Sapienza di Roma, or the Politecnico di Milano.
Additionally, the study enrollment is considerably lower than in the rest of Europe and it has more than 60 public universities distributed throughout the country, which makes it a preferred destination for international students. If you are thinking of studying Italy.
What are the advantages of studying in Italy?
There are many advantages to studying in Italy. Learning Italian is undoubtedly the main one since you will acquire a linguistic skill that will allow you to communicate with 64 million native speakers and more than 15 million people who use it as a second or third language around the world.
In addition, you will be able to access an educational system of the highest quality and if you are looking to improve your professional profile, it is important that you keep in mind that Italy represents the third-largest economy in the eurozone and the eighth largest in the world.
Therefore, you will have access to a diverse and competitive labor market where important brands are found, ranging from fashion design such as Gucci and Armani to the automotive industry with Fiat and Ferrari.
Whether your interests are directed towards developing your academic profile, looking for job opportunities,
Advantages of studying in Italy
- You will be able to learn a language spoken by more than 80 million people that will also connect you with one of the most important economies in Europe. This is a great advantage when looking for work and study opportunities abroad.
- Education in Italy is of the highest quality and offers many opportunities to foreign students. The cost of tuition and enrollment in Italian universities is among the lowest in Western Europe, and the country has an extensive and diversified student scholarship program.
- Mexican students do not need a visa to enter Italy. If your study program lasts up to 90 days, you only need to present your valid passport. If the duration is more than 90 days, you will need to apply for a Schengen visa. Don’t worry, we advise you with all the paperwork!
- You will have the opportunity to live in Rome, meet students from all over the world, and immerse yourself in a fascinating country full of history, culture, fashion, tradition, and great food.
Scholarships for master’s degrees at the University of Calabria, to study in Italy. There are about 120 exclusive opportunities for students from outside the European Union.
Also, the most important criteria for selection will be qualifications. Therefore, it is recommended to apply if you can compete in the grades obtained.
The benefits will be the payment of the tuition amount. As well as accommodation and access to the university canteen at no cost. Finally, money for daily expenses of €2,500 will be awarded.
They will also be given the opportunity to learn Italian in an online course, although postgraduate studies will be conducted in English.
Who can participate, in the University of Calabria scholarships?
Those who are invited to participate:
- Are nationals of countries outside the European Union. It is an international scholarship.
- They want to study for a master‘s degree taught in English, at the University of Calabria.
- Have excellent grades.
- Prove a family income of less than €23,000 if you are independent of your family. Or less than €36,000 in the event that you live in a family of two (2) members. Or, €46,900 for those with a family of three (3) or more members who live together.
The documents required for the application are:
- The first page of the passport.
- Also, a resume.
- High school diploma.
- And also the bachelor’s degree, in case of applying for the master’s degree. It must be valid to carry out a master’s degree in Italy.
- A program from the university with all the courses you took.
- As well as all the qualifications obtained.
- Optionally, if you have it, an Italian language certificate.
- And another English language.
- Among others.
All must be entered in a PDF, separately.
Some of the careers included in these scholarships in Italy are:
- Engineering and technology: where they are included:
- Robotics and automation.
- Computer engineering and the internet of things.
- Computer science and artificial intelligence.
- Telecommunication engineering.
- Environmental engineering and territory.
- Socio economy:
- Finance and insurance.
- Health biotechnology.
- Nutritional sciences.
Where to apply?
The process should be done like this:
- First, generate a registration in the Esse3 portal.
- Second, access the Esse3 portal.
- Then, enter the Menu on the right where it says Registrar’s Office and click on the admission test.
- Then select the course you want to take.
You can only apply for a single master’s course. In case you want to change it, you must remove the application first and create a new one.
In order to choose the candidates to carry out the international master’s degrees in Italy, a list will be made according to the qualifications obtained. In addition, the criteria established by each faculty will be taken into account. Then, in case of a tie, the youngest will be chosen.
Some 120 scholarships are available and distributed to all the faculties included in this scholarship.
Scholars will gain access to:
The grants will be awarded provided that the scholarship recipient meets the following deadlines for obtaining credits:
- Tuition discount.
- Accommodation is free of charge.
- Money for daily use for € 2,500. It will be delivered to those scholarship students who show they need the money.
- They will also be able to access an Italian language and culture course online.
- They must have about 20 credits, by October 2023 to renew their scholarship.
- Those who do not comply with this condition by the stipulated date will not be able to access the food and lodging services. And they will have to pay retroactively for the services used.
The deadline to apply for one of the master’s scholarships in Italy is April 14, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Italian time.
To resolve doubts, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More details on the official scholarship website.