Are you an Indian student? I have good news for you. Samsung India, aiming to encourage and empower youth like you with education through technological advancements, has decided to provide Samsung Star Scholarship.
This Samsung Star Scholar program is for students at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. I tell you, this may be the opportunity of a lifetime that you have been waiting for.
In a nutshell, this particular Samsung scholarship is started by the Indian Institute of Technology and the National Institute of Technology to help provide students with greater opportunities for good quality higher education.
Interestingly, the winners of this Samsung Star Scholarship will get their tuition Fee Hostel Fees and Mess charges were waived as a reward for the Scholarship Program.
What are you waiting for?
I advise you to carefully read this article word by word because here you will get all the relevant information that you will need to apply for this scholarship, including an insight into what Samsung is in case you really don’t know.
Below is an overview of what you can expect…..
What is the Samsung Star Scholarship??
Samsung Star Scholarship 2022 is a scholarship program offered by Samsung Electronics Private Limited for Indian students as part of its corporate social responsibility initiatives.
However, the scholarship program is applicable for students of a Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) who are currently pursuing a full course of B.Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech) at an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or a National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India.
Please note that the duration of the scholarship will be 1 academic year which can be extended to three or four years.
About the sponsor: Samsung
Samsung India As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, the Samsung Star Scholar program has been instituted. Samsung is a South Korean multinational company that offers a wide range of electronic products.
However, their mobile phones have become their most important source of income. Samsung India is spearheading empowering India’s youth with education through technology.
Samsung doesn’t just stop here; is now being launched to support the dreams of students and help them on their journey toward academic excellence
How much is the Samsung Star Scholarship worth?
The Samsung Star Scholar Program offers a scholarship of up to INR 2 lakh for expenses related to tuition, exam, accommodation, and mess, for one academic year.
Interestingly, the renewal of the scholarship is extendable if a student meets certain criteria for subsequent years of their course at the institute.
What is the eligibility for the Samsung star scholarship?
To be eligible for this Samsung Star Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- being an Indian student
- Maintain a Semester Grade Point Average (SGPA) or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CPGA) grade of 5 or higher.
- Please note that the applicant can get a scholarship renewal for the 2nd -4th years.
- The Samsung Star Scholar program is open to young people in the field of technology
- This scholarship program is offered by Samsung Electronics Private Limited in India.
- Samsung Star Scholars must be students from a Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya or a National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India.
Samsung Star Scholarship Application Procedure
Original application forms must be submitted as a hard copy (print format) to Samsung India at:
Your scholarship application must include the following for all scholarships
a. Completed Application Form, with a self-verified photograph. The Application Form must be certified and signed by the Academic Dean.
second. Self-certified clear copy of the CBSE Class X and XII mark statement.
C. Self-certified clear copy of certified JEE (advanced) classification
re. Self-certified clear copy of the Institute’s Final Admission Letter.
me. Original copy for admission / first semester / annual fee receipt deposited in the Institute attested and verified by the Academic Dean of the Institute.
F. A signed canceled check from the bank account into which the scholarship amount is to be deposited
gram. Self-certified clear copy of proof of address – only an Aadhaar card will be considered.
h. Clear self-certified copy of the PAN card (mandatory).
I. Please provide a brief summary on a separate sheet of why you are a qualified candidate for a scholarship and how you will be affected if selected.
a. Completed application form, with an authenticated photograph. The Application Form must be certified and signed by the Academic Dean.
Yes. Copy of the grade sheets of the academic year previously attended.
C. Copy of the admission receipt/fee for the first semester deposited at the Institute.
re. Any additional supporting documentation as indicated in the individual scholarship descriptions.
- To protect the integrity of the program, clearly defined rules are binding on all applicants and other program participants. Applicants are requested to read and understand them carefully to ensure their eligibility.
- All documents, including the application form and supporting receipts/documents, must be certified and verified by the Institute’s Academic Dean. Only verified applications with all relevant documents will be accepted and considered eligible by the Selection Committee.
- Applicants must adhere to all applicable enrollment and registration deadlines as posted.
- Samsung will inform applicants of their selection through individual emails due to the validation of submitted documents.
- Meeting the minimum application requirements and scholarship criteria does not guarantee a scholarship. Samsung will award scholarships at its sole discretion. All decisions of Samsung will be binding and final.
- Samsung reserves the absolute right to modify the Program Terms without giving any reason or prior notice.
Samsung Star Scholarship Deadline 2022
These are the important dates to write down
- November 10 – Forms are available (listed below) for download beginning November 10, 2022
- December 10: The last date for the submission of the application and all related documents is December 10, 2022.
For more information on the ‘Samsung Star Scholar program or to download an enrollment application, students can visit the Samsung website.
Samsung Star Scholarship FAQ
What is the Samsung Star Scholarship 2022 Deadline?
The deadline to submit this application for the Samsung Star Scholarship program is December 10, 2022.
What does the Samsung Star Scholarship 2022 cover?
This scholarship covers INR 2 lakh for expenses related to tuition, exam, hostel, and mess, for one academic year.
Who Qualifies for Samsung Star Scholarship 2022?
Any young man as long as he is a student at a Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya or a National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India.
Where should I send my application?
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.,
20th ~ 24th Floor, Two Horizon Center, Golf Course Road,
Sector – 43, DLF Phase V, Gurgaon, Haryana -122002, India
For more scholarship information, please go to HTTPS:// www.samsung.com/in/microsite/sapne-hue-bade/star-scholar/