The Research Funding for Ph.D. Merit Scholarships for this Italian university allow Ph.D. students to put forth more research funding that will go towards completing their thesis.
Individuals can be studying any program, language studies, or topic they wish to. However, government or educational-based degrees tend to fair better and are considered a higher priority.
These are the eligible programs for this scholarship:
- English / Creative Writing / Film Studies courses
- English for International Students courses
- Geography / Environmental Science courses
- HUMA Upskilling
- History courses
- Languages courses
- Law courses
- Mathematics courses
- Medicine courses
- Nursing and Health Sciences courses
- Philosophy courses
- Physics courses
- Politics and International Relations courses
- Psychology courses
English is listed in this scholarship option for those who are deemed high priority eligible and apply to win the excess amount valued for the entire study year.
Eligibility to be Awarded
- This scholarship is for students that are full time students taking part in an extensive program for their postgraduate degree. This means that students will be working with a slightly difficult program or course that is deemed academically inclined.
- All international students are allow to apply.
- Students must meet all of the requirements listed on the original website and are considered a full-time academically excellent student. Also the students must be a postgraduate level individuals.
- Apply for the scholarship, and students will be helped to secure a student study visa for the United Kingdom, this can be asked through the admissions office.
The best way to find the exact academic requirements are needed to successfully become a reciepnt or even a contestant for this opportunity. There is a short specific list on the original website that details how man students will be able to receive this scholarship to the direct amounts that are available to receive funding wise.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is online after viewing the requirements and eligibility criteria that is available on the webpage.
Reward – Extra Benefits
Any international student or citizen may apply for this scholarship, since this is the main and only eligibility.
There is no excess information about if this amount may be higher or lower depending on the funding available that year. The total yearly academic amount will come to a full coverage amount which covers tuition, monthly stipend, insurance, and excess book fees.
If the student has paid off their tuition then this amount will go towards monthly allowance or stipend.
The deadline is mentioned as in line with the admissions timeline dates. The deadline date for this particular scholarship is:
- July 21, 2023 to September 30, 2023
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is considered to be the same time frame as the admission deadlines. There is no grade or degree level limit. This means a postgraduate individuals will need to keep their eyes on this original website link which is posted to this article that can be used as a constant reference.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options that are Available to Students
This is an annual option for new students who are studying in Italy.
For a renewable scholarship however, there are reasons to believe that a student can apply for this discount more than once. Students will need to contact the admissions office to find out more about the renewable opportunities.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.