Training scholarships for Peruvians with disabilities, in situations of poverty or extreme poverty.
The Productive Technical Inclusion Scholarship – Pronabec is a contest aimed at people with disabilities, in situations of poverty or extreme poverty, who have completed at least primary education, and who reside in Arequipa, Lima, Piura, or Junín, to study training modules or training courses.
DURATION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP:
It will be granted for a duration of up to 4 months or a maximum of 300 pedagogical hours, the same that will be carried out in the year 2021.
1. The “Technical Productive Inclusion Scholarship – Scholarship 2022”, is intended for people who prove the condition of disability, with the following characteristics:
1.1. That they have completed at least primary education, in an educational institution of Regular Basic Education or Alternative Basic Education or Special Basic Education, public or private in the national territory, recognized by the Ministry of Education.
1.2. Who resides in the regions and provinces in which there are eligible Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) that will develop the training modules or training courses.
2. That they have been admitted by an eligible Higher Education Institution, for studies in the same region and province of current domicile.
Scope of The Student Grant
The scholarship is made at the national level and the application will be subject to the offer of the Institutions of Higher Education available for the contest.
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED
The “Technical Productive Inclusion Scholarship – 2022 scholarship” offers one hundred (100) comprehensive scholarships to continue studies through training modules or training courses.
DURATION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
a. The 2022 scholarship for the Productive Technical Inclusion Scholarship is granted for a period of up to four (4) months, for training modules or training courses with a maximum of three hundred (300) pedagogical hours.
b. The period of duration is specified in the List of HEIs, venues and training modules or eligible training courses.
c. The studies are developed in an approximate schedule of five (5) hours per day, during the year 2022, according to the academic calendar of the HEIs, and according to the provisions that are issued in the framework of the health emergency caused by COVID-19 and will allow the scholarship recipient to perform predetermined or less complex work in the production process of goods or services, under supervision.
ELIGIBLE INSTITUTIONS, VENUES, AND TRAINING MODULES OR TRAINING COURSES
1. The Higher Education Institutions, venues, and eligible training modules or training courses are:
1.1. Institutes of Higher Education (IES) licensed by MINEDU or created by Law.
1.2. Whose educational offer for this scholarship will be developed in the face-to-face modality due to its practical nature in the year 2022, according to the academic calendar of the HEIs, and according to the provisions that are issued in the framework of the health emergency caused by the COVID- 19.
1.3. That they have confirmed their participation in this scholarship.
1.4. That guarantees the conditions of accessibility, adequacy of its infrastructure, as well as the psycho-pedagogical adequacy of the curriculum of the training modules or training courses.
2. The List of HEIs, venues, and training modules or eligible training courses will be determined in accordance with the provisions of article 24 of the Regulations of Law No. 29837 and is approved by the Scholarship Management Office through a Headquarters Resolution of the Scholarship Management Office until one (01) day before the start of the application stage.
3. The List of HEIs, venues and eligible training courses is extended by the Head Resolution of the Scholarship Management Office, prior to acceptance of their participation in this contest and in compliance with the aforementioned criteria, up to eight (08) days. calendar before the end of the Application Stage.
CONTEST STAGES. The contest consists of the following stages:
a. Application stage
b. Correction and validation stage of the application file
c. Scoring and selection stage
d. Scholarship acceptance
stage The stages are independent and precluding, which means that once one of them has been passed, it is not possible to go back to the previous one, except as indicated in the Second Final Complementary Provision.
What benefits do the Productive Technical Inclusion Scholarships – Pronabec offer?
1. Tuition costs, study fees, materials for the training module or training course, as well as the cost of the certificate issued by the IES upon successful completion of the studies.
2. Subsidy for food, local mobility, or special local mobility (reasonable adjustments in the subsidy for people with ASD, mental or psychosocial disability, physical disability, intellectual disability – severe mental retardation) and stationery.
NOTES ON THE BENEFITS INCLUDED IN THE SCHOLARSHIP
a. The Productive Technical Inclusion Scholarship – scholarship 2022, is a special scholarship financed by the MINEDU through PRONABEC for access, permanence, and completion of studies of training modules or training courses in the same region and province of residence, which subsidizes costs of academic and non-academic according to the following concepts:
b. The definition, the detail of each concept to be financed, the procedure, and the requirements for granting the subsidy are established in the “Rules for the execution of subsidies for studies in Peru” approved by the Executive Directorate of PRONABEC.
What are the requirements to achieve one of the Productive Technical Inclusion Scholarships – Pronabec?
1. Being Peruvian or Peruvian.
2. Prove the disability condition.
3. Prove a condition of poverty or extreme poverty, according to SISFOH.
4. Reside in one of the regions where the eligible institutes are located (Arequipa, Lima, Piura, or Junín).
5. Have been admitted to an eligible institution to study a training module or training course, according to the contest rules.
6. Have completed at least the primary level of Regular Basic Education (EBR), Alternative Basic Education (EBA), or Special Basic Education (EBE). The studies must be recognized by the Ministry of Education.
7. Have submitted the format generated by the Application Module.
8. Additionally, the Application Module will request complementary information that allows knowing the demographic profile of the applicant and their academic expectations. The additional information requested has no impact on the results of the contest stages.
REQUIREMENTS AND MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR THE APPLICATION STAGE
A a. The interested party must scan and upload in the Application Module all the mandatory documents required on both sides when appropriate. The content of the document must be legible. More than one document may be registered in a single item as long as they complement the information required in the contest. The documents must be uploaded in PDF format only with a maximum weight of 2Mb.
b. The mandatory requirements that must be met and documents that must be submitted in the application stage are the following:
IMPEDIMENTS FOR THE APPLICATION. The following situations are impediments to applying for this scholarship contest:
1. Having received another benefit from a scholarship or credit channeled, managed, and/or subsidized by the State, for the same level of studies, as well as being participating in another contest PRONABEC scholarship for any level of studies.
2. Having lost a scholarship or credit channeled, managed, and/or subsidized by PRONABEC, for the same level of studies.
3. For falsifying socioeconomic and/or academic information to become a creditor or continue with a scholarship or obtain a loan channeled, managed, and/or subsidized by PRONABEC.
4. Having failed to comply with the Service Commitment to Peru, in accordance with the provisions of numeral 9.4 of article 9 of the Regulations.
5. Maintain debts payable by the Peruvian Government, derived from a scholarship or educational loan granted by the Ministry of Education.
6. Be a public official or provide services in PRONABEC, regardless of the regime. The said impediment is maintained until 1 (one) year after having exercised or ceased such function.
7. Be related up to the fourth degree of consanguinity (parents, children, grandparents, siblings, grandchildren, uncles, nephews, and first cousins) and up to the second degree of affinity (adoptive children, parents, and children of the spouse or cohabitant and grandparents and siblings of the spouse or cohabitant) with officials or public servants of PRONABEC.
8. Having been a member of subversive organizations or being prosecuted for crimes of terrorism or advocacy of terrorism. According to what is established in article 4 of Law No. 28592, Law that creates the Comprehensive Reparations Plan – PIR modified by Law No. 29979.
9. Record police, criminal or judicial records, which are verified online in the systems provided by the responsible entities, in case of observation, the supporting document is requested from the applicant. This impediment is verified in the Virtual Application Stage. Observed applicants may present only in the Virtual Application Stage, the “Sworn Statement of not Registering Criminal, Police and Judicial Records, contained in Annex No. 8.
10. Having received reparations for other decisions or policies of the State, be they special laws for attention to victims or for compliance with judgments of last national instance or from the Inter-American Court of Human Rights – IACHR of San José, Costa Rica, or agreements international reparations, under the principle that a double type of benefit cannot be received for the same violation, Exclusion established in article 52 of Supreme Decree No. 015-2006-JUS. This verification is requested from the High-Level Multisectoral Commission – CMAN during the Validation and Correction Stage.
11. Be registered in the Registry of Delinquent Alimony Debtors (REDAM). This impediment is verified only in the validation stage of the application.
12. PRONABEC may request, at any stage of the competition, the presentation of additional documents that it deems necessary to verify that it does not meet any of the application impediments.
13. If the existence of any of these impediments is verified, PRONABEC declares the applicant NOT SUITABLE during the contest and if the impediment is identified once the contest is over, PRONABEC takes the corresponding administrative, academic, civil, and criminal measures in accordance with current regulations. For such purposes, PRONABEC requests information from the various public or private entities it deems necessary.
How do I apply?
1. The application is made through the Application Module on the PRONABEC website: https://postulaciones.pronabec.gob.pe/btpinclusion2022
2. The interested party must create an account by entering their National Identity Document number (DNI ), personal email, and contact information, to assign a username and password.
3. When registering the participant’s DNI during the Electronic Application Stage, by virtue of the interoperability between entities of the Public Administration, the Application Module verifies if it has police, criminal or judicial record, in order to allow its application to the contest. If any observation is recorded that prevents the completion of the application, such as homonymy or the impossibility of verifying the DNI online because it has not been processed or updated, the applicant must present a supporting document of not registering any type of background. Observed applicants under 19 years of age, who cannot process the corresponding support document due to the fact that their DNI of legal age is being updated, may present an “Affidavit of Not Registering a Criminal Record,
4. When the interested party finishes registering the required information and attaching the mandatory and optional documents (if applicable) requested, the Application Module will show the complete virtual file so that they can conclude their application through an electronic signature generated by the Application Module. Application, using the assigned key.
5. In all cases, the interested parties must register in the Application Module the records and documents linked to the requirements or to the accreditation of the prioritizable condition.
6. The complete and electronically signed virtual file generates the Complete Registration status of the application and is sent to the applicant’s Electronic Mailbox as a charge for receiving their application.
7. The applicant with Complete Registration status can reverse their application up to 2 days before the end of the electronic application.
MORE ABOUT THE APPLICATION
a. The application stage begins in accordance with the schedule indicated in numeral 9.3 of article 9 of the Bases and is carried out virtually through the PRONABEC institutional portal (www.gob.pe/pronabec). By virtue of the provisions of article 4 of Legislative Decree No. 1468, communications will be made in accessible formats and means for people with disabilities, as appropriate in each case.
b. Interested parties must comply with the mandatory requirements indicated in article 11 of these bases and not be immersed in the impediments indicated in article 14 of the same bases.
c. The interested party must create an account by entering their National Identity Document (DNI) number, personal email, and contact information, to assign a username and password, which are notified in the email account indicated by the interested party and that will enable you to record information and upload the documents that make up the virtual file. Likewise, an electronic box is assigned to him where he will receive all the communications of the contest.
d. If the interested party is a minor, at the time of their application, they must register the number of the National Identity Document, the email and cell phone of their representative (father, mother, legal representative, as appropriate), who is assigned a code that It enables you to electronically sign the documents that make up the virtual file on behalf of the minor. This key is notified to the e-mail address
. representative. In addition, you must upload Annex No. 2 in the Application Module when the representative is not the father or mother.
F. When registering the participant’s DNI, by virtue of the interoperability between entities of the Public Administration, the Application Module verifies if it has police, criminal or judicial record, in order to allow its application to the contest. In case any observation is registered that prevents the completion of the application, such as homonymy or the impossibility of verifying the DNI online because it has not been processed or updated, the applicant must present a supporting document of not registering any type of background. Observed applicants may make the “Sworn Declaration of not Registering Criminal, Police and Judicial Records” contained in Annex No. 8.
g. In all cases, the interested parties must register in the Application Module the records and documents related to the requirements or the accreditation of the prioritizable conditions.
h. When the interested party finishes registering the required information and attaching the mandatory and optional documents (if applicable) requested during the virtual application, the Application Module will show the complete virtual file so that they can conclude their application through an electronic signature generated by the Postulation Module, using the assigned password. In the case of minors, the electronic signature and the sending of the virtual file are carried out by their representative through the assigned password.
Yo. The interested party can reverse their application up to 07 (seven) days before the end of the stage. The revert action allows updating only the records or documents of the Application Stage. The applicant must re-conclude their application by electronic signature.
J. The complete and electronically signed virtual file generates the Complete Registration status of the application and is sent to the applicant’s Electronic Mailbox as a charge for receiving their application.
k. The Application Stage ends on the day indicated in the schedule. The registration and loading of information or documentation in the SIBEC can be done 24 hours a day, according to the schedule established on these bases.
l. The data expressed in the application file have the nature of a sworn statement, so that, in case of falsehood, the applicant assumes the corresponding administrative, civil, and criminal sanctions.
m. The applicant and/or their representative are responsible for timely monitoring of their application and the results of the contest through their electronic mailbox and the publications on the institution’s web portal or Pronabec’s toll-free line. In this sense, ignorance of the results cannot be alleged. The presentation of an application implies that the applicant knows and accepts the provisions of these bases.
n. The applicant who does not comply with presenting the mandatory documents or presents documents other than those required in these bases
either. is declared “NOT APPLICABLE APPLICANT” in the validation and correction stage of the application file.
p. The Application Module performs the online verification of the socioeconomic classification through direct consultation of the SISFOH General Register of Households, the result is recorded in the Application Sheet according to Annex No. 1, the same that will be verified again in the Validation and correction stage.
What documents do I need?
MOST IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF THE DOCUMENTS
a. The interested party must scan and upload in the Application Module all the mandatory documents required on both sides when appropriate.
b. The content of the document must be legible. More than one document may be registered in a single item as long as they complement the information required in the contest.
c. Documents must be uploaded in PDF format only with a maximum weight of 2Mb
LIST OF DOCUMENTS
1. National Identity Document Number (DNI).
2. Certificate of Disability, Card or Resolution issued by the National Council for the Integration of Persons with Disabilities (CONADIS) that certifies some type of disability, or medical certificate or medical report issued by a medical professional of the corresponding specialty or doctor general in case of obvious deficiencies that configure disability. In the absence of the documentation indicated above, exceptionally, the condition can be accredited, through the presentation of a sworn statement signed by the holder or by a family member who is in charge of their care, when the person with a disability cannot express his will or is a minor
3. Being in a condition of poverty or extreme poverty, which is consulted online through the Household Targeting System (SISFOH) of the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion, in the Application Module
4. Proof of address: The address of the applicant is verified in the Application Form which has the character of a Sworn Statement.
5. Certificate of Studies scanned on both sides or Digital Certificate of Studies or Certificate of Learning Achievements (CLA) obtained through the web platform https://constancia.minedu.gob.pe/, which certifies at least the completion of the 6th grade of primary education. In case you do not have the certificate of studies, you must present the Affidavit of having completed the studies of the primary level according to Annex No. 03.
6. Application Form according to Annex No. 2, generated by the Application Module and containing, among other aspects, the following:? Selection of Higher Education Institution, venue, and training modules or eligible training courses; for studies in the region of the current domicile declared by the applicant. ? Affidavit of Veracity of Information and Documentation. ? Affidavit of having no impediments to access a scholarship. ? Authorization to be notified electronically in the electronic box provided by PRONABEC.
6.1. Only for minors: Annex Nº 05: Letter of power to appoint a proxy when the representative is not the father or mother.
6.2. Only for applicants under 19 years of age observed as indicated in numerals 10.3 and 14.1.10 of article 14, who are processing the update of their DNI of legal age: Annex No. 4 “Affidavit of not Registering Criminal, Police Records and Judicial” It will be verified that all the requested information is specified and that it agrees with the documentation presented by the applicant in the application module.
7. Additionally, the Application Module requests complementary information that allows knowing the demographic profile of the applicant and her academic expectations. The additional information requested has no impact on the results of the contest stages.
DOCUMENTS OF THE PRIORITIZABLE CONDITIONS: Applicants who wish to access the additional score application in the Score Assignment and Selection Stage, must scan and upload in the Application Module the corresponding proof, certificate, or document of a similar nature issued by the competent authority, according to the prioritizable conditions.
How is the intern selected?
THOSE WHO CERTIFY THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF VULNERABILITY WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL SCORE:
1. Female applicant.
2. Belong to the Single Registry of Victims (RUV) of the violence that occurred in the country between 1980 and 2000.
3. Victims of the violence that occurred in the country during the years 1980-2000.
4. Be domiciled in one of the districts in the Valley of the Apurímac, Ene, and Mantaro rivers (Vraem).
5. Be domiciled in one of the districts of the Huallaga area.
6. Belong to a native Amazonian community, peasant, or Afro-Peruvian population.
7. Graduates of the Voluntary Military Service.
8. Active firefighters and children of firefighters.
10. Applicant with a history of abandonment and/or protected by the State.
11. Condition of intellectual disability.
12. User of the National Program for Delivery of the Non-Contributory Pension to Persons with Severe Disabilities in a Situation of Poverty-With you.
13. Para athletes who obtained outstanding sporting achievements in the National School Sports Games (JDEN) of Minedu or official national or international competitions.
SELECTION OF APPLICANTS
a. The Scholarship Management Office, through the Evaluation and Selection Unit, is in charge of selecting applicants in strict order of merit, according to the technical score obtained by the applicants and the number of scholarships offered according to article 5 of the present Basis.
b. The opening of the training modules or training courses in each HEI and the eligible venue is conditional on the number of participants and coordination with the HEIs.
c. ONE HUNDRED (100) SUITABLE APPLICANTS will be SELECTED who will participate in the Scholarship Acceptance Stage.
d. UNSELECTED APPLICANTS may be considered accessory in cases of non-acceptance for a single time, in correspondence to the total score obtained and in strict order of merit, without expression of cause and in coordination with the HEIs, provided that it does not imply exceeding the initially programmed budget.
ADMISSION BY THE ELIGIBLE HEIs
1. The eligible HEIs evaluate free of charge the admission of the applicants to the venues and training modules or eligible training courses, within the schedule established in the application stage.
2. The eligible HEIs will grant a document that proves the vacancy to the admitted applicants, within the period of the Application Stage, according to number 5 of table 2 of article 11.
What else do I need to know?
PUBLICATION OF RESULTS
1. The results of the selection are approved by the Headquarters Resolution of the Scholarship Management Office, which is published on the institutional portal: www.gob.pe/pronabec. In addition, all applicants receive in the electronic box the notification of the Resolution and the result of the selection and allocation of scholarships.
2. The Headquarters Resolution of the Scholarship Management Office that approves the publication of the results of the contest includes:
2.1. List of SELECTED APPLICANTS including their score.
2.2. List of NOT SELECTED APPLICANTS including their score. 23.
List of UNSUITABLE APPLICANTS expressly indicating the reasons why they were declared unsuccessful.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT:
a. The rights and obligations of scholarship holders are governed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 29837 and its Regulations and the internal rules of PRONABEC.
b. All the benefits established in article 8 of these Bases, become effective from the award of the Scholarship.
c. In application of the territorial approach of the training modules or training courses of the scholarship, as well as the budget certification approved for this scholarship, it will not be possible to suspend studies.
d. The applicants will have the obligation to present any additional information that PRONABEC requires during the period that they have the scholarship holder status.
FINAL COMPLEMENTARY PROVISIONS
1. The Scholarship Management Office may approve the complementary technical instruments that are necessary for the adequate implementation of the Bases and consequent execution of any of the stages described in these Bases.
2. The Scholarship Management Office is empowered to carry out the simultaneous and subsequent control of each of the aforementioned stages, and may if it deems it pertinent, authorize the necessary revisions and corrections.
3. The information provided during all stages of the contest has the character of an affidavit.
4. If PRONABEC detects falsity in said documentation, it will proceed to initiate the corresponding administrative, civil and criminal actions, ordering the nullity of the administrative acts issued and/or the loss of the scholarship, as appropriate.
5. The Scholarship Management Office resolves cases not contemplated in the Bases referring to technical aspects of the contest, as well as any interpretation required by them, within the framework of Law No. 29837 and its Regulations or on the execution of the scholarship. .
6. Any situation subsequent to the granting of the Scholarship is resolved by the competent authority in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations of Law No. 29837 and its amendments, in the Rules that Regulate the Procedures of the Special Committee of Scholarships and other rules that it approves. the PRONABEC.
What are the key dates?
Application stage: June 9, 2022, to July 25, 2022
Correction of the application file: July 22, 2022, to August 4, 2022
Validation of the application file: July 22, 2022, to August 8, 2022
Stage Assignment of scores and selection: August 9, 2022, August 10, 2022
Publication of selected: August 11, 2022
Scholarship acceptance stage: August 12, 2022, to August 23, 2022
Publication of the final list of scholarship recipients: August 16, 2022, August 24, 2022