Study in Europe with an OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries) internship for Americans in Austria. This important world organization calls on all undergraduate or postgraduate students on the planet who are interested in being part of an important program of international prestige of OPEC in Austria. This short-term global training will represent a turning point in your academic and professional career, you will be able to open international doors depending on the level you present in this unique life opportunity.
The main objective of the OPEC American Internship is to offer students the opportunity to have knowledge and work experience in a high-level environment, where they will use all their knowledge in international projects.
Successfully completing this training project will have the possibility of obtaining a job in a European organization in the public or private sector: financial operations, internal audit, risk management, administration, planning, legal services, human resources, and technology.
It should be noted that OPEC is the only entity on the planet that collects funds from member countries and distributes them to non-members in order to support development in fields such as work, health, and food. As a student interested in being part of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, you must demonstrate social commitment and interest in the development and well-being of people and communities.
Study in Europe with an internship
Institutions where you will study:
OPEC Internship in Austria for Americans
Levels and study areas:
Who can participate?
Students who are currently pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
OPEC will provide the following prizes to selected students:
- Practical experience in a high-level international environment.
- Joint research with other professionals.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- Be an international student who is currently pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. You must have at least two completed years of any of the above.
- Be between 19 and 25 years of age at the time you submit your registration.
- Be trained in the command of the English language. Preferably you have knowledge in another language such as French, Spanish or Arabic.
- Be interested in the work done by OPEC.
- Submit the formal request through the entry system of the official website of OPEC (Organizations of Petroleum Exporting Countries). You must create an account and then you must follow each of the steps that will be detailed on the same site.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records showing your GPA.
- Declaration of your interest to apply for the OPEC internship.
- Passport copies.
- Among others.
Are you an American student wishing to do this internship? Visit the official website of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and consult the entry data to comply with a successful registration process.
OPEC has not specified a deadline.
Aarhus University Health Doctorate Scholarship
Aarhus University Offers Doctoral Scholarship in Health; for successful international students.
Aarhus University, the second-largest institution in Denmark, was founded in 1928. It is a research-intensive university that aspires to the highest international quality and excels in creating value through knowledge, new insights, and collaboration, as well to facilitate connections between Denmark and the world.
The university is committed to educating students to meet the challenges and needs of society. Aarhus is a great place to study and a great place to work. These are some of the main reasons to work or study with us.
- The scholarship offers DKK 15,000 per month.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
The degree to Receive: Doctorate
Place of Study: Denmark
Offeror: University of Aarhus
Application Deadline: 05/15/2022
- Applicants must be enrolled as a master’s student at a non-Danish university (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree of 120 ECTS credits or a similar relevant five-year degree program or with a qualifying degree from a non-Danish university (master’s level (120 ECTS credits) or equivalent).
- Students must be international students.
- To apply for the program, applicants must enter the doctoral program at the university. Applications can only be submitted by the lead supervisor when there is an open call.
- Students must submit the following documents: Bachelor’s and Master’s diplomas and transcripts of records; CV; Motivation and competencies (Word); Initial doctoral plan (Word); Senior Supervisor Recommendation (Word); Master’s curriculum (Word).
- Students must have a relevant higher education degree. Access to the graduate school’s doctoral program requires a 120 ECTS-credit Danish master’s degree or a similar relevant five-year degree program.
- Applicants must demonstrate an English language proficiency identical to a “B-level English” at the Danish Higher Secondary School.
$10,000 Undergraduate Student Grant at The University of Utah, USA 2022
The University of Utah Offers Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarship in Various Areas; for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Utah is a public research university in Salt Lake City, Utah. The institution fosters student success by preparing them for impactful lives as leaders and citizens. Utah generates and shares new knowledge, discoveries, and innovations.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: University of Utah
Application Deadline: 01/12/2022
- The scholarship offers $10,000 paid in installments of $5,000 each.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be classified as non-residents.
- Applicants must maintain at least a 3.50 cumulative GPA.
- To apply: Students must submit an application for admission to the official application portal of the university. Then, to apply for the scholarship, they must create a CIS account.
- Students must submit an unofficial copy of the most recent transcript in PDF format.
- Students must submit scores from any of the following English language proficiency tests that are accepted by Utah: Duolingo – 105; IELTS-6.5 or TOEFL IBT – 80 or higher.