The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) awards ongoing NNPC scholarships to deserving Nigerian students at the country’s tertiary institutions.
Annually, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN), along with their venture partners, award ongoing NNPC scholarships to deserving Nigerian students at the country’s tertiary institutions.
This NNPC continuing scholarship for undergraduates aims to promote academic excellence and quality workforce development in the country. This is one of the many ways that TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is part of the rich Corporate Social Responsibility of NNPC/TOTAL.
Total E&P is a renowned exploration and production company, with activities around the world that play an important role in the oil and gas sector.
Just as they spread throughout the world, so does the company, through its CSR it touches the lives of numerous students. Especially helping them sustain and finance their education at the higher institution through the total scholarship plan.
Everything You Need To Know About NNPC Total National Merit Scholarships
Level/field of study
The Total Scholarship is available for undergraduate students to study any course at tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
The NNPC Scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria. If you are a Nig Erian student and want to study in the UK, this is your Complete Guide to Getting a UK Tier 4 Student Visa for International Students.
The NNPC Scholarship is available for Nigerian students.
The NNPC Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students. The winner will receive up to NGN 150,000 per year to cover tuition fees, accommodation, book allowance, etc.
NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarship Eligibility
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Be a registered FULL-TIME student at a recognized Nigerian university
- Show proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate.
- Be a certified 100 or 200-level student at the time of application
- Show proof of University admission letter and enrollment number
- Show proof of A-level or equivalent certificate (for direct entry students)
TAKE INTO ACCOUNT:
- Students with less than 200 scores at UTME do not need to apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale or equivalent
- Students level 300 and above do not need to apply
- Current recipients of similar oil industry awards do not need to apply.
How to Apply for NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent address Upload your recent passport photo.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and cell phone information. Just use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter the data of your state and local government of origin. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be asked to upload your letter of admission to JAMB/University.
- Result Information – Enter your JAMB or CPGA score. You must upload your JAMB and college CPGA statement of results. For second-year medical students, your JAMB score is sufficient.
- Review Application – Review your application to ensure all fields have been entered correctly. Upload all required documents:
- Recent passport photograph
- Certificate or proof of origin
- Certificate of Higher Secondary Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB / University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Application Form
The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship application form is filled out online through the Official NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Portal. This scholarship scheme app is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Conclusion: Attests that all the information provided is true. Accept terms and conditions. On the screen, the alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the request. You will receive an email to confirm it as well.
The NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships Deadline
Applications WILL OPEN in October.
The selection tests will take place in December in the designated centers at the national level that will be communicated only to the pre-selected candidates.
Candidates will bear the cost of transportation to the test site, as no refund will be made.
Therefore, candidates are advised to choose a test center closest to them.
What You Need To Know About NNPC Scholarship Application 2022
This total E and P scholarship has been successfully carried out over the years. The NNPC Scholarship 2022 official portal will be open soon for eligibility. Nigerian student’s world scholarship forum will be the first to notify you once the portal opens.
Total Scholarship Winners | NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship List
If you took the scholarship exam, one thing to keep in mind is that the selection process is never biased, if you deserved the scholarship, you will surely be shortlisted.
Normally, the list of fellows is published in national newspapers and also on the official website.
Furthermore, successful candidates will be contacted by their email addresses. While the printed copies must be sent through the office of the Dean of Student Affairs of your Institution.
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarships Previous Questions
Unlike other scholarships that are for the selected field of study, the NNPC-TOTAL scholarship is intended for everyone.
All departments are eligible to apply and the shortlisting process is always critical as many factors are considered. Polytechnics, colleges of education, and universities are eligible to apply.
Because preparing for these exams can be tedious, it’s always a good idea to prepare with a prior question that guides you to what you need to know before taking these highly competitive exams.
- Name PTDF Previous Questions
- Second PTDF Previous Questions
- Third PTDF Previous question
- Fourth PTDF Previous Questions
- Fifth PTDF Previous Questions
Due to the nature of the application process, questions are drawn from the following areas:
NNPC / TOTAL SCHOLARSHIPS SAMPLE QUESTIONS
(1) … ..Document issued by a carrier that details a shipment of merchandise and gives the title of that shipment to a specific party Shipping documents bill of
lading List of merchants Dispatch and shipping receipts (2). Communication of expectations and measurements related to performance standards occurs during this management function. plan leader control of the organization of (3). The resources within an organization used to achieve its objective, make up the _________ of a company.
- External environment motivation of workers
- Internal environment social responsibility plan
(4). The current Secretary General of the United Nations Organization is
(5). The clue is related to the mystery in the same way that the warning is related to…