We can think of several reasons why studying in Australia is an experience that completely transforms your life. To begin with, this country is a fantastic place full of nature and lush landscapes that fuel your desire to explore and fuel your adventurous flame.
On the other hand, the Aussie country has a very high educational level and a varied and interesting academic offer, and you can work and study at the same time! In very few destinations, you have such a complete experience, because, while you study with the best, you save to pay for your expenses, go to parties, and travel when you are on vacation.
The proposal sounds irresistible, right? So, get ready to fall in love even more, because we tell you everything about studying in Australia in this article. Scroll down and find out what courses you can take, what the requirements are, and a couple of other surprises.
Before planning your trip, learn 5 reasons to study in Australia. Be careful, after reading them, it is almost a fact that you will take the next flight to the Aussie country because your desire to travel is excited and it is impossible to fight them. Discover them below!
- The Australian education system is among the top 10 in the world. In fact, according to the Ranking of National Higher Education Systems 2022, Australia has a deserved 9th position.
- For 2021, the Aussie country was chosen as the second-best destination for university students according to CEOWORLD Magazine. In the first position, there is the United States.
- The best beaches in the world are Australian! In the first position on TripAdvisor’s Top Best Beaches of the World 2021, is none other than Whitehaven Beach? However, there are more places to see in Australia that are just as spectacular.
- Australia has been considered one of the 12 happiest countries in the world in 2021 . Not only for everything it offers its inhabitants, but because the Government has been one of those that has best managed the new normality during the pandemic.
- The territory of the koalas is in the top 5 of the best countries in the world according to the US News ranking. This is due to its job stability, inclusion policies and gender equality, health system, education, and quality of life.
About The Scholarship
Curtin University is inviting applications for the MBA Future Leaders Scholarship (Global) for the year 2022. Australian, New Zealand, and international students are eligible to apply.
The MBA (Global) Future Leaders Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support academically talented students to start the MBA (Global) at Curtin University.
Curtin is a leading Australian university with campuses in Australia and South East Asia offering undergraduate, postgraduate, and research opportunities.
Applicants must have completed a university degree with distinction or equivalent.
Course Level: The scholarship is available for the MBA program at Curtin University.
Study Subject: The scholarship is tenable in business administration at Curtin University.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the MBA (Global) up to a maximum of 2 years (based on a full-time load of 100 credits per semester):
- 50% of the student tuition * of the MBA (Global) each semester
The component of the scholarship fee will be paid directly to the student fees account in two installments per year to be paid before the census date corresponding to each semester enrolled.
The scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for an MBA (Global) Scholarship:
- Receive a place offer in the MBA (Global) in semester 1, 2022
- Completed an undergraduate degree with distinction or equivalent.
- Not receive any other scholarship funded by Curtin
- Not receive any other sponsorship.
- Students with Credit for Recognized Learning (CRL) are not eligible.
- Postponement of this scholarship is not permitted.
Nationality: Australian, New Zealand, and international students can apply.
University Admission Requirement
Entry Requirement: Applicants must have completed a university degree with distinction or equivalent.
Test Requirement: TOEFL 79
English language requirements:
- IELTS Overall: 6.5
- speak, write
- Reading and Listening 6.0)
How to apply: The application method is by post, email, fax, or in person.
Step 1: Download
- The application form and guide are available to download from the right-hand side of this page when the scholarship is open for application
Step 2: Complete
- Important information, such as documentation requirements, is detailed on the application form.
Step 3: Submit
- The closing date is indicated at the top of the page and on the application form
- Late or incomplete applications will be considered ineligible
Step 4: Receipt
- Receipt of the application sent to the email provided in the application form within 10 business days of receipt of the application
Step 5: Evaluation
- Applications will be evaluated by an evaluation panel using the following criteria:
- Answers to questions and selection criteria in the application form.
- academic merit
- Telephone or Skype interview (for shortlisted candidates only)
Step 6: Result
- Results are emailed within 2 weeks of the closing date (all successful and unsuccessful applicants are notified)
Step 7: Acceptance
- Successful applicants must return acceptance documents within 2 weeks of the scholarship offer
- The scholarship will be awarded if there are applicants of sufficient merit
- The scholarship will start from the first semester of study.
- The scholarship is not transferable to another specialty, course, or university
Applications must be submitted in the following ways:
(Submit applicant’s completed application with all required documentation)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January of each year.