Recognizing the crucial role of education and training as engines of development, the Luis Vives Scholarships of the Cooperation Program 0’7 offer the opportunity to study Official Master’s Degrees at the University of Valencia to graduates from priority areas with a special impact on development, which guarantees the transmission of acquired knowledge.
The Luis Vives Scholarships provide all the means to achieve specialized advanced training in master’s studies, covering full scholarships that cover the entire stay. Post-graduate students will return to their countries of origin contributing their knowledge and helping to expand the options of their inhabitants to lead a decent, dignified, and full life.
This call has an endowment of 253,500 euros. It is financed with its own funds from the 0.7 Una Nau de Solidaritat Budget of the University of Valencia for the year 2022, for an amount of 207,500 euros, and with a grant from the Generalitat Valenciana of 46,000 euros.
Study at the University of Valencia with the Luis Vives Scholarships 2022
Institutions where you will study:
University of Valencia, Spain.
Levels and study areas:
Master’s studies in areas offered by the University
Who can participate?
Graduates with an Undergraduate/Graduate (bachelor’s) degree from the following countries:
Bolivia, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru, and the Dominican Republic.
- The scholarship covers full pre-registration, tuition, and
degree deposit fees.
- The round-trip plane ticket will be provided, in tourist class, between an airport located in the scholarship recipient’s country of residence and the city of Valencia. The scholarship does not include the payment of taxis or any other type of displacement.
- Accommodation and meals, in accordance with the following provisions:
a) A full-board stay will be enjoyed at the Residence Hall indicated by the University of Valencia during the academic year 2022 – 2023 (September 1, 2022, until September 31). July 2023)
b) The type of room that the scholarship holder will enjoy will be according to the availability of the corresponding Residence Hall.
- Repatriation insurance and non-pharmaceutical medical care insurance under the conditions set out in the policy signed by the University of Valencia with the corresponding insurance company, for illnesses not contracted prior to the start of the scholarship.
- The scholarship has a single endowment of 400 euros for urban transport expenses and academic material, which will be delivered by check to the scholarship recipient at the beginning of the course.
It may interest you: Fundación Carolina Full Scholarships to study in Spain
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- Have the nationality of a country indicated in the previous point and reside in that country.
- Not have Spanish nationality, nor a Spanish residence permit, nor have dual European nationality and one of the countries indicated above.
- Do not exceed the economic conditions to obtain a general study scholarship convened by the Ministry for University Education of the Spanish university system for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Have completed higher studies that accredit you to access Master’s studies. Said studies must have been carried out in the country of nationality of the fellow.
- Have an average grade of 9 or higher, accredited in the document with the average grade calculated based on 10, in accordance with the procedure established by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Vocational Training.
- Meet the access requirements established by the University of Valencia for the master’s degree object of the scholarship.
- Gather the requirements and documentation to pre-register and enroll in the master’s studies at the University of Valencia for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Not be enrolled in other master’s studies or have a master’s degree.
- Not having carried out previous studies at the University of Valencia.
Instructions to apply:
The scholarship is requested at the electronic office of the University of Valencia. You must follow the following steps to register:
- Click on the image of the main header «sede electronicauv»
- Click on the “My procedures” icon
- Select “Headquarters User”
- At the bottom, you will see a link that says “Request access”. Click.
- The system will provide you with a form that you must fill out and send. A few minutes later you will receive an email inviting you to complete the registration process, activating the account you have indicated.
Documentation in an electronic format that must be included in the application:
- Official university degree.
- The official academic certificate (grades), indicates the average grade based on 10 legalized or apostilled. In addition, they will have to present the document with the average grade calculated in base 10.
- Specific documentation is required, if applicable, for the master’s degree or master’s degrees requested. It is recommended to consult in the Master’s File the computable merits and the supporting documentation that should be provided.
Until June 02, 2022.
Luis Vives scholarships to study in Spain 2022