Lewis & Clark Law School Offers Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarship in Law School for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023.
Lewis & Clark Law School awards scholarship aid to a significant percentage of each year’s entering class and to current upper-division students in a variety of different awards.
Over 98% of all incoming students typically receive a scholarship or grant, and all scholarships for incoming students are unconditional. Students need not maintain a certain GPA or class rank for their merit scholarship to renew annually. Retention data for merit-based awards can be found here.
Some students at Lewis & Clark Law School receive both scholarships awarded by the law school and awards offered by organizations outside of the law school.
Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university at the time of enrollment. Applicants must be incoming students.
To apply: Applications can be made online at the school’s official application portal. Admitted students receive automatic consideration for scholarships.
Students must submit the following documents: Academic transcripts; Personal statement; CV and Letters of recommendation.
About the school
The School of Northwestern Law of Lewis and Clark College is a private law faculty approved by the Bar Association of the United States in Portland, Oregon.
The school creates a rigorous and supportive intellectual environment. Its students develop the legal knowledge, critical thinking, practical skills, and values to excel as ethical and committed professionals in a diverse and dynamic world.
- The scholarship offers payment of tuition.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: Lewis & Clark Law School
Application Limit: 01/15/2022
Agriculture and Related Sciences
Arts and Culture
Architecture and Environmental Design
Business and Management
Computer and Information Sciences
and many more offered by the institution
- Applicants must be incoming students.
- To apply: Applications can be made online at the school’s official application portal. Admitted students receive automatic consideration for scholarships.
- Students must submit the following documents: Academic transcripts; Personal statement; CV and Letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university at the time of enrollment.
- Students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 91+; TOEFL PBT – 74+; IELTS – 7.0; Duolingo – 115; ECPE – Approved; FCE / CAE / CPE-A; GTEC CBT- 1251+ or STEP Eiken – 1.