Gambians have been invited to hurry up and apply for the Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship for Gambians.
Applicants are advised to ensure that they have met the eligibility criteria all the way to ensure that none are disqualified and all applications submitted must be completed by each applicant as an incomplete application will account for the disqualification of the applicant.
Hurry up now and apply for this scholarship program.
About Kemitraan Negara Berkembang Scholarship
The Indonesian government realizes that higher education could play a more constructive role in helping The Gambia achieve a long-term socio-economic goal as it has a clear and practical impact on society.
They are convinced that it can promote responsible citizenship, ethical behavior, educational ambition, professional development in a wide range of fields, and even cross-border engagement.
As part of its commitment to help international society survive global social and economic challenges, sharing its experience and resources in fostering a highly skilled and educated society has become its primary focus in contributing to the development of global resources. humans in neighboring developing countries.
Developing countries certainly need leaders, an educated society, educated citizens, and skilled workers for their industry, government, and academia.
In this sense, the KNB Scholarship offered by the Indonesian government offers the opportunity for potential students in developing countries to develop their knowledge and skills which will subsequently increase their chances of fulfilling those roles in their home countries.
The KNB Scholarship opens up the opportunity to experience life in the world’s most culturally diverse nation while studying for a master’s degree.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS:
The scholarship is offered to prospective Gambian students to pursue their master’s degrees at one of the 16 prominent universities in Indonesia.
Officially launched in 2006 by the General Directorate of Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia, this program has attracted a significant number of applicants as, by 2015, 896 students from 64 countries had received this scholarship.
The objectives of the program:
- Contribute to the development of human resources in developing countries.
- Promote deeper cultural understanding among developing countries.
- Strengthen the relationship and cooperation between developing countries.
- Enhance the research capacity of Indonesian higher education institutions in order to increase the number of world-class universities in Indonesia.
This scholarship is for undergraduate and postgraduate studies
FIELD OF STUDY:
- Study of Economics / Development
- International relations
- community empowerment
- Indonesian education
- educational science
- Social Science Education
- natural science education
- Primary school teacher
- Education outside school / Informal education
- applied linguistics
- Education History
- educational education
- Education Management
- Educational research and evaluation
- Vocational and technological education
This scholarship is to be taken in Indonesia
Gambian students are eligible to apply for this program
This is a fully-funded scholarship program and the benefit of the scholarship is as follows:
- living allowance
- Resources for research and assignments for books (will be given during the Master Program)
- health insurance
- Round trip international ticket
- Settlement Assignment
The scholarship requirement is as follows:
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years.
- Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree (master’s degree holder is not eligible to apply)
- Applicant must have a TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent (or other certified English proficiency)
- Applicants must complete the online application form
- Before departure to Indonesia, the selected candidates must sign the Declaration Letter and the Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP:
- Download the letter of invitation from the KNB scholarship website
- Send the invitation letter, a scanned copy of the passport, academic certificates, and transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the letter of recommendation.
- Complete the online application process.
- The election results will be broadcast online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
For more information on how to apply for this scholarship, we encourage you to view the official link to this scholarship. here
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
Updates on the application deadline will be communicated shortly, stay tuned.
University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships
The University of West London is pleased to announce its International Ambassador Scholarships for 2022 for selected students.
The University of West London International Ambassadors Scholarship provides up to 50 financial supports for outstanding students who wish to become ambassadors of the University of West London.
The International Ambassador Scholarship provides a discount for the cost of tuition for the first year of study only.
About University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships
International ambassadors are active representatives of the university. They are expected to participate in current and future promotional activities and will be interviewed and photographed by the marketing department.
The University of West London (UWL) is a vibrant university in the heart of West London, offering high-quality specialist education that enables students to become innovative and creative professionals, connecting them with exciting and rewarding careers.
- As soon as students join the university, they gain access to comprehensive career information, advice and guidance from the career service, from organizing a career plan or writing a CV, to mock interviews.
- Students can receive direct notifications from the Employment Service team regarding the latest placements, full-time or part-time vacancies, tailored to their interests and subject areas.
- Students are offered placement or work experience opportunities both with employers and within the university; The Placement Service helps students to obtain a placement.
- The volunteer team has a wide variety of volunteer opportunities that students can fit into a tight schedule.
As outstanding students, international ambassadors will also contribute from time to time in the promotion of the University of West London by supporting events organized for academics or by the International Office.
Level/Field of Study:
The international ambassador scholarship is available to study full-time. Undergraduate or Graduate Course at the University of West London.
The University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships is to be taken in the UK object.
To be eligible for the International Ambassador scholarships, you must be a UK student or an international student .
The University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships are worth up to £5,000. The scholarship offers a discount on the cost of tuition only during the first year of study.
To be eligible for the International Ambassador Scholarship, applicants must be:
• A self-funded foreign student who pays the full fee (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
• An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to start study in January 2022. This means that you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have received an official offer from one of our Officials of admission.
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
How to apply:
To be considered for the University of West London International Ambassador Scholarship, you must have been offered a place to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London, commencing in January 2022.
To apply, you must complete the scholarship application form which can be obtained from the official scholarship website (link found below):
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The deadline to apply for the Ambassadors Scholarship is March 31 annually for courses beginning in May and June 30 annually for courses beginning in September.