As a South African student, this is an opportunity for you to get a fully funded scholarship that covers all academic expenses. Investec, in collaboration with StudyTrust, is pleased to offer the Investec Tertiary Scholarship Program for the academic year 2021-2022.
Here, all the information you need to know is embedded in this article. However, for an overview of the contents of this post, take a quick look at the table of contents.
Table of Contents.
- About the sponsor: Investec
- Level/field study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Investec Tertiary Scholarship Program is worth
- Number of Investec Tertiary Scholarship Programs
- How to Apply for the 2022 Young South Africans Investec Tertiary Studies Scholarship Program
- Application Deadline for Investec Tertiary Scholarship Program for Young South Africans 2022
About the sponsor: Investec
Investec is a financial company that was founded in South Africa in 1974 and provides services in Specialized Banking, Wealth & Investment, and Wealth Management Team. The company’s specialized banking includes private, corporate, and institutional banking, as well as investment banking.
Investec Wealth and investment services. focus on investing for individual clients, charities, trusts, and clients of professional advisers seeking optimal returns on their capital.
Its asset management provides active investment products and services to institutional and individual investors.
Investec, in partnership with StudyTrust, provides the funding necessary for young South Africans with academic potential to get to university. With our help, they can study for finance-related degrees at various local universities.
The aim of this program is to provide financial assistance to young South Africans in their studies.
Investec offers full scholarships to students planning to study for the following undergraduate university degrees:
- Commerce (Economics, Economic Business, My Accounting, Investments, and Finance)
- Computing BCom
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- BIT-Bachelors in Information Technology
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Sciences
- Business studies
- Science and Mathematics
- Commercial LLB
- If you are a young South African citizen who is committed to your academic achievement but does not have the financial means to continue studying, we are interested in speaking with you.
- However, you must have or be working towards a tuition waiver with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics. (not math literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all other subjects.
Investec Tertiary Scholarship Program is hosted by Investec and is to be taken in South Africa.
The Investec Tertiary Scholarship Program is open to South African students.
Investec Tertiary Scholarship Program is worth
- Investec offers one full scholarship per year for study-related expenses. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Learn from skillful school teachers and let them guide you.
- Access to great teaching, learning, and technology resources
- Training in ISASA schools.
- The specific academic enrichment program
- The scholarship will fully cover, among others, UNISA fees and textbooks.
Number of Investec Tertiary Scholarship Programs
Out of thousands of applicants each year, between 50 and 55 are shortlisted. Those who are between 35 and 45 years old are chosen.
How to Apply for the 2023 Young South Africans Investec Tertiary Studies Scholarship Program
The applicant’s request will not be taken into consideration without the corresponding documentary evidence if any.
- South African ID
- Grade 11 Results
- The results of June this year (or your latest results if you are not studying this year)
- Official Matric/NSC results if you have completed Grade 12
- Tertiary Education Students: June results or progress report for all subjects (if you did not write exams)
- Payment numbers for your parents/legal guardians if they are employed (or a letter from the employer and an affidavit or tax return indicating income)
- Latest financial statements if your parents/guardians’ employment status is read (SELF)
- Affidavits if your parent(s)/guardian is/are unemployed
- Death certificates if your parent(s) is(are) living
- Divorce certificate if your parents are divorced
- An affidavit from a parent if your parents are separated
Application Deadline for Investec Tertiary Scholarship Program for Young South Africans 2023
Investec scholarship program 2023 application form is available. Scholarship applications for 2023 are now open until September 30, 2023.