The Quiero – International University of Valencia – VIU scholarships are a program of 40 total scholarships for master’s degrees at the International University of Valencia (VIU or University IV), which is part of the Planeta Formation and Universities Division of Grupo Planeta.
The scholarship program is offered throughout the territory of Colombia, Peru, and Chile. The scholarships will be distributed as follows: 14 master’s scholarships for Colombia, 13 master’s scholarships for Peru, and 13 master’s scholarships for Chile.
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAM
This scholarship program has the objective of supporting postgraduate education for professionals and young people who want to grow professionally and set new challenges and goals, want to progress and generate change within their environment, and who stand out for their curiosity, for innovation, and the proper use of technology in all fields, as well as for their academic and professional performance.
The beneficiaries of these scholarships will carry out the complete program of the master’s studies chosen in their application.
CRITERIA FOR APPLICATION
The applicant may select the master’s degree of interest from the list of programs offered by the university in each country mentioned. Information about the program can be found in the programs section of the website www.universidadviu.com.
In turn, the landing page or platform created for the scholarships www.becasquiero.com will contain the list of programs in each country subject to choice by the applicant, being exclusive, those that the applicant can choose.
The applicant must have a university education that fits the entry profile and meet the academic requirements for access to the master’s degree to which they apply. The information on the admission profile of each degree can be found on the information page of each program on the website www.universidadviu.com.
The scholarship is personal and non-transferable and is only valid to start the program in our October 2022 call. Otherwise, the right to the scholarship will be lost, awarding it to the next person according to the list of finalist applicants.
It is only allowed to apply per person to a single master’s program, where applicants must have residence and nationality in one of the participating countries of the program in question. The duplication of applications rules out the option to continue participating.
What benefits do the Quiero Scholarships – International University of Valencia – VIU offer?
1. New students who obtain the scholarship will obtain financial aid to cover 100% of the cost of teaching, as long as they meet the requirements demanded by VIU and those established in these rules.
2. The amount of financial aid will be discounted directly on the student’s registration form. This aid will not be cumulative with other types of aid announced by the VIU.
HELP DOES NOT INCLUDE
a. The operating cost of opening the file of 200 euros that the scholarship holder must pay within the period established at the time of registration and following the stipulated commercial process of the University. (This cost only applies to the winners of the Becas Quiero program)
b. During the program, when failing subjects and re-enrolling: The student will have the same re-payment conditions in case of failing a subject as established in the conditions and regulations of the university’s academic program.
c. If the chosen program is an official degree, the legalization documents the title and academic record (certificate of grades).
d. and its shipment to the university, must be borne by the student.
and. At the end of the program, the student must assume the fees for the issuance of the title obtained, the legalization (which includes the apostille) and he/she sent it to the country of the student.
What are the key dates?
Applications received from February 10 to March 7, 2022, and that have been fully completed will be accepted.
Publication of the scholarship recipients: May 2, 2022
Another student grant you may want to consider applying to is the Ph.D. scholarship offered by the University of Ulm in Germany.
International Student Grant at the University of Ulm
The University of Ulm, as part of the STIBET doctoral program of the DAAD, offers international students the DAAD Graduation Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Founded in 1967 and focusing on the natural sciences, medicine, engineering sciences, mathematics, economics, and computer science, The University of Ulm is a public university in Ulm, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
The University of Ulm provides academic education to its students from undergraduate to doctoral level. Teaching is geared towards his excellent international “cutting-edge” research. It facilitates the start-up culture in our university and integrates it into our teaching.
The degree to Receive: Doctorate
Place of Study: Germany
Offeror: University of Ulm
Application Deadline: 05/15/2022
- The scholarship offers 875 EUROS per month for up to 4 months.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be enrolled for a Ph.D. at the University of Ulm
- To apply, students must submit an application for admission through the university portal. The scholarship application form must be completed separately and sent to [email protected] together with the requested documents.
- Students must submit the following documents: Curriculum vitae; Presentation letter; Proposal/approval of the supervising professor; Proof of previous scholarships or employment at the University of Ulm; Copy of admission to doctoral studies at the University of Ulm.
- Students must have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT-88; TOEFL CBT-230; TOEFL PBT-570; IELTS-6.5 or CAE/CPE.