The promotion of socio-economic practices is the main reason behind the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program in 2023. In essence, this program is for certain target groups and countries.
This article will reveal to you in detail everything you need to know about the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program 2023 and how you can apply.
According to CEPA, Africa as a continent has experienced very low levels of socioeconomic growth. In fact, they are actually getting poorer day by day.
So, in order to solve this problem, NAWA has decided to sponsor this program in which people will get proper guidance on socio-economic issues.
In turn, they will practice and teach their fellow citizens until the reorientation process is complete.
About Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program 2023
Socioeconomic growth is a very important element that can help a country function properly.
In fact, without socioeconomic growth, the economic stability and growth of a country is at risk.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) have collaborated to produce the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program.
The scholarship program is for foreign students from selected countries in different continents.
In general, this scholarship allows students to complete second cycle studies full time.
These studies will be carried out in selected fields such as engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences and life sciences.
In addition, all beneficiaries will follow these programs in higher education institutions (HEIs).
The financial benefits include a tuition waiver for students in public HEIs, however those in non-public HEIs have a different arrangement.
In the case of non-public HEIs, the tuition costs will arise from an agreement between the scholarship recipient and the non-public HEI that accepts the student.
As a recipient of the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program 2023, you will get a guaranteed full tuition waiver that you are in a public HEI.
On the other hand, if you are in a non-public HEI, your tuition waiver will be discussed between the beneficiary and the school.
To be eligible for the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program 2023, you must;
- Not be a citizen of Poland and have never applied for Polish citizenship.
- Plan to start second cycle studies or preparatory course in the next academic year
- Be a student in the last year of first cycle studies in any of the subjects selected at the time of presentation
- not have a master’s degree
- Not having previously obtained a scholarship under this program.
- Speak English at level B2
This scholarship is for second-cycle students, that is, master’s students.
Poland is the host country for the Ignacy Lukasiewicz show. Therefore, students can start searching for HEIs in Poland today.
Eligible countries for this scholarship are Angola, Ethiopia, Philippines, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Colombia, Lebanon, Mexico, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, and Vietnam.
Also, other countries covered by Official Development Assistance, with the exception of developing countries in Europe and Central Asia, are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The application process for the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program 2023 is online.
However, all applicants will need to crop their photos before attaching them.
Also, certain documents must track your requests. Therefore, these documents include;
- A scan of the applicant’s valid passport page with the applicant’s personal information, confirming the applicant’s nationality;
- A summary of the planned master’s thesis in the field of technical and engineering sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences or life sciences, specifying the subject and method of research. The description must be entered in the form available in the
- NAWA system;
- Scan of the diploma of completion of first cycle studies in the fields of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences or life sciences, together with the supplement (transcript of the subjects taken) and the GPA, awarded no earlier than 2017 .
- Applicants who are students in the last year of these studies: a scan of a document issued by the HEI indicating the GPA of the entire course of study, with the HEI stamp;
- Applicant’s declaration of not having previously completed master’s studies (second cycle or uniform studies);
- A scan of a certificate confirming knowledge of English at least at the B2 level; A list of accepted certificates is provided in Appendix no. 2 of the Regulation.
If the appendices are issued in a language other than Polish or English, it is also necessary to submit their Polish translation.
The translation must be done by a certified Polish translator or certified by a Polish embassy or consulate.
In countries where there is no institution of a certified translator, it is possible to send translations of documents.
Deadline for application
The application deadline for the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program 2023 to study in Poland is March 16, 2023.
Therefore, you must hurry up and submit your application.
Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program Frequently Asked Questions
Who are the sponsors of the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarships?
The sponsors of the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program 2023 are the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA).
When is the deadline for the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program 2023?
The deadline for this scholarship program is March 16, 2023.
Who is eligible for the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program 2023?
All students are eligible for a master’s program from Angola, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Colombia, Lebanon, Mexico, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Philippines, and Vietnam.
How can I apply for the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program 2023?
You can apply for the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Program 2023 when you collect the online application form and submit it with the required supporting documents.
The benefactors of this scholarship have attested to its importance and value.
In fact, most of them have become agents of change and transformation in their different countries.
So you can apply for this scholarship and become the bearer of light and hope in your community and country.